Ever find a box of stuff you forgot you owned?
I was cleaning under the bed this weekend, and I found the plastic bin I keep a bunch of my non-Star Wars Toys. I haven't opened that box in who knows how long. Anyway, it is mostly stuff I bought back in the late 90s.
Here is a partial list of what I found:
- nearly a complete set of the old mini football helmets (from the quarter gumball machines, including the a couple old Tampa Bay helmets)
- some sort of scuba lego guy with mini-sub
- McFarlane's Slapshot Hansen Brothers
- McFarlane's Bob and Doug McKenzie
- 3 match-box sized Transformers (I think one is Soundwave, but he is a blue pick-up)
- WWF Bend 'ems: Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Yokozuna
- and a bunch of Kenner Starting Line-Ups
I forgot how cool the Hansen Bros and were. The battery died in one of the McKenzie Bros stage, but it looks like it can be replaced. I have not idea why I bought some of this stuff or kept it this long.
Does this happen to anyone else?