Unhappy no saga in west virginia

nothen more worse than a collector who cant collect. i live in parkersburg west virginia, where there is two wal-marts, two k-marts, and one toys r us. and yet neither one of them have any of the new saga figuers yet.
    can anyone help me i dont want to have to go online and pay stupid high prices... is there hope for me

I would say there is hope, I would be willing to help you out with picking up some extra figures when I can find them but with the shipping it's going to be almost ten a figure unless I can get several at once to send. A thought is check out Entertainment Earth, you can order the waves by the case for about $79 for a case of 12, comes out to like $8 a figure, then the ones you don't want like doubles etc you can sell to perhaps a comic/collectible store or put them on ebay.Also it might be a way to get some of the UGH figures cheap.
    I am actually thinking of doing that myself, ordering them by the case.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Dont give up hope just yet. I live in the midwest. Had'nt seen any new figs for over a month. Today I hit my local target and wally world. Found a grievous and clone at target which I bought. Wal mart had the entire coruscant wave except for cody. Also present were 4 ugh figs and 7 (yes 7) clones. Figures are shipping just gotta have patience.

Isn't this being discussed in your thread here?

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=31458
    Stupidity should be painful.

I dont live in W. Va but do hith the Bluefiled K-Mart and Princeton WM and have found Saga at both stores. Dont know how far you are from them, but they are there. I havent ventured into the Bluefield WM though, dont go that far in.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten