Galactic Hunt Question

Riddle me this... the new "vintage" figures will have special pieces parts to get the Lucas stormtrooper. Now, will we have to cut the cards up, or will there be a lil ticket inside the star case for us to send in? I'd hate to have to buy 2 of each... it gets kinda expensive. And my baby is already suffering, what with only getting one shoe at a time...

Thanks,
    hjwii

You may want to put the other shoe on layaway. Although I haven't seen the form I doubt Hasbro would cut the carded collectors a break on this one.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

The order form will come with the Luke figure, tabs that are inside the clamshell of the other four will be what you need to complete the form. You will not have to cut up the card or anything like that in order to get them, however you may want to be careful. Be sure to try to look inside to make sure they're there, since they'll be in the easy-to-open clamshell there is the possibility they'll be victims of theft.

Juggernaut, you may want to adjust how you post or you won't be lasting long. Just a thought.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Galactic Hunt

I agree.
    This is another example of Hasbro of bad execution.

First, these were not the 5 I would have selected.
    Second, you should be able to any any VOTC for Lucas figure esp since the Stormie figure is probably a resused sculpt.
    Third, another way to stick it to collectors since you have to buy 2 sets.

The problem is I like the line, but this mail in idea sucks. Think of other words, but being PC.

Thank you.
    [FONT=Verdana]If you wish to contact me, you should contact me via e-mail:swfan3@hotmail.com. Thanks.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    Juggernaut, you may want to adjust how you post or you won't be lasting long. Just a thought.
    I don't think his plan was to stay around very long anyways. It's quite inspired though. I think he is pretty kewl lol

Quote Originally Posted by DTMAN
    I agree.
    This is another example of Hasbro of bad execution.

First, these were not the 5 I would have selected.
    Second, you should be able to any any VOTC for Lucas figure esp since the Stormie figure is probably a resused sculpt.
    Third, another way to stick it to collectors since you have to buy 2 sets.
    1. I like the selection that they have. It's still kinda main people so you don't just have garbage on the pegs.

2. Total agreeance. I guess it's just a way to try and keep the pegs from getting cluttered up. It would be nice if you could get the form from elsewhere and buy the 5 of your choosing.

3. Exactly.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    1. I like the selection that they have. It's still kinda main people so you don't just have garbage on the pegs.
    You mean - except for Greedo, right?
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    You mean - except for Greedo, right?
    Yeah, I wouldn't exactly call Greedo a "main character". Then again, the Tusken probably doesn't qualify for that either. In any case, I think they could've really saved some cash, and just rehashed the VOTC Stormtrooper onto an Empire or Return card and it would've sold just fine, at least as well as the Biker Scout will.
    Stupidity should be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Y'all don't want none o'that s*it anyhow, B*tches. F*ck all that UGH Bullsh*t, and tham damn ugly packages too. Sh*t.
    There should have been an exclamation point after the last expletive.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.