Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AT-TE is on it's way! Well at least that's what they say.

[FONT=Arial]From DeathStarplans2.com http://www.deathstarplans2.com/[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]GREAT news after speaking to many people at Hasbro a reliable source got an employee to give details on a forth coming AT TE, YES YOU HEARD. The Vehicle will be 2 ˝ feet long with moving legs. The rear will open up to reveal a moulded interior which will include seats for some clones. As for firepower the ball turrets will be similar to the Gunship and the roof mounted turret will fire a missile and rotate, finally somewhere to put that AT TE gunner. To go in the opening Cockpit two figures will be packed in Ala AT AT; these will be a Clone Pilot and a Clonetrooper. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Ohhh, I sooooooo hope this is true!!!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Are you sure this is true? April 1 is only two days away, it almost seems like these clowns are joking. I'd love for it to be true but I kind of doubt that it is.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    [FONT=Arial] From DeathStarplans2.com[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]GREAT news after speaking to many people at Hasbro a reliable source got an employee to give details on a forth coming AT TE, YES YOU HEARD. The Vehicle will be 2 ˝ feet long with moving legs. The rear will open up to reveal a moulded interior which will include seats for some clones. As for firepower the ball turrets will be similar to the Gunship and the roof mounted turret will fire a missile and rotate, finally somewhere to put that AT TE gunner. To go in the opening Cockpit two figures will be packed in Ala AT AT; these will be a Clone Pilot and a Clonetrooper. [/FONT]
    If you're messing me with, I swear I'll sick Slicker's mom on you...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

How would I know if it's true or not? If it's a April 1st joke then they need to get a calendar. You never know though, Hasbro is out of their minds.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Doesn't sound too far-pitched. 2 1/2' long is just a bit more than the Gunship, and the body isn't very large itself. I imagine an interior will probably be not very detailed like the Falcon or Shuttle, also since we never saw the inside of an AT-TE. The rest of the features sound about the same as mixing the Gunship and the AT-AT together.

The bad part is cost though, the Gunship was a miracle at $30-40, I could easily see this being around $80 or so.

I wouldn't mind a couple though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'll believe it when I see it. Don't get me wrong I will be one of the first to order this bad boy and finally have something I have been waiting for since the screen debut of AOTC. Plus since we do have an AT-TE gunner now he does have a place to sit, also this would look cool in a Felucia setting as well with Bly and the star troopers.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Hey, it's not April 1st yet.
    Stupidity should be painful.

It almost sounds to good to be true but if it does become a reality it will be the only vehicle I purchase this year. Put me down for 2.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I have been hoping and waiting for this and it seems as if hasbro has answered our prayers(for once, ). This had better be true. I am going to be so PO'ed if its not.