Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Detailed First Look at Kotobukiya Slave Leia

SSG brings you a detailed first look at the upcoming Kotobukiya Slave Leia model figure kit.

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=4795

Leia comes perched on - and chained to - a block from Jabba's dais. As you can see, this outdoes even Hasbro's Unleashed Slave Leia.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Me love golden bikini's.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

how much do these usually go for? If they are around $100, I may be in the market to pick myself up one.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think that's exactly what they import here for, $100. SWshop has it listed for that:
    http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...duct_id=105161

The likeness on this is eerie, even the body shape and her moles. It's gotta creep Carrie Fisher out a little.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Amazingtoyz has this on pre-order for only $79.99. Not bad at all. Here is the link.

The Commander Bly is pretty sweet as well.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Man that looks really good. Kotobukiya isn't known for their great liknesses but they seem to have improved considerably. I'll most likely pass on this one though since I already have a Slave Leia statue in my Attakus collection. I will however be buying Commander Bly and if they do this good a job on the Luke Bespin likeness its likely I'll get that one as well.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I think she looks incredible as well. I'll probably be picking her up even though I'm not much into Kotos.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Man that looks really good. Kotobukiya isn't known for their great liknesses but they seem to have improved considerably. I'll most likely pass on this one though since I already have a Slave Leia statue in my Attakus collection. I will however be buying Commander Bly and if they do this good a job on the Luke Bespin likeness its likely I'll get that one as well.
    The artists at Kotobukiya probably spent a lot of extra time getting this sculpture as accurate as possible...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    The artists at Kotobukiya probably spent a lot of extra time getting this sculpture as accurate as possible...
    and short stroking it,

Lets keep it family friendly guys

Its an awesome likeness,Kotobukiya just keeps outdoing themselves
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!