Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Welcome back!!! Hooray!

SSG is back online and under ownership of SirSteve! The forums are now back online. Steve and I have made a few changes to the forums, including upsizing the avatar max to 100x100 from its 75x75 constraints, and more changes will be coming soon. So welcome back guys and gals!

Also, remember that you've been gone a month and a half, so EVERY thread is over a month old, set your thread-view option accordingly to see threads.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

WOOT WOOT!!!

I'm glad to be back home here at SSG and I'm happy for Steve and the way things worked out.

Thanks again for the temporary home at SWC JT.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

"Weeesa Back!"
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

yes. though the size limit is up i just uploaded a new 'tar and it's not showing. even after page refreshes. then i looked round and noticed no-one has a 'tar.

We're all naked. I feel exposed. But kinda like it....

hey big guy

Its great to be back. Its been a long 1 and a half months. I wonder what other changes will be coming?

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    yes. though the size limit is up i just uploaded a new 'tar and it's not showing. even after page refreshes. then i looked round and noticed no-one has a 'tar.

We're all naked. I feel exposed. But kinda like it....

hey big guy
    Jargo, I can see your puppet avatar, are you sure you don't have "view avatars" or "view images" turned off?

Sure thing Wildcat!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

DOH! I switched off images before we all vacated the premises abruptly. damn. ok panic over. thanks JT.

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    DOH! I switched off images before we all vacated the premises abruptly. damn. ok panic over. thanks JT.
    See? I'm so good I can read your mind!

It's good being back home.

*kicks up his feet*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I've always associated a smell with SSG and that smell is the vague haging in the air aroma of feet in trainers and deodorised sweat. which isn't to say it's a bad whiff just a sort of musky atmospheric. like rutting stags or playfighting dogs.
    It has a definite masculine feel. but a comfortable masculinity not a forced machismo sort of feel.

But y'know, after being empty all these weeks this place stinks! Jeebus someone open a window and let some air in!