Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    first things first, Steve: when do we Mods get our powers back?!!? I have some skulls that need crackin'.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I heard good things about SSG...and unfortunately when i heard these things the site was down. Im glad to see it up so soon after being introduced to it.

Glad you made here Da18th....

Steve glad to be back in here, I am glad they didnt repaint the place. It seems We have some mod powers and I shot you a PM about the other. How do we get the rancor password?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Good to be back. Though a bit sad I missed the reopening because of seeing HIM in concert (it was okay).
    Him = Chuck Norris?

Nice WBKotter 'tar Rogue!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da18thcustomizer
    I heard good things about SSG...and unfortunately when i heard these things the site was down. Im glad to see it up so soon after being introduced to it.
    Welcome aboard. This is indeed a great site. Not infighting like almost every other forum and there's tons of knowledge here especially in the Micro Machines forum.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    there's tons of knowledge here especially in the Micro Machines forum.

We know because in the interim, a special panel was set up to weigh the knowledge that was sitting idle in the archives. The next poll should be to guess what the SSG knowledge base weighs:

POLL: How much does the SSG knowledge base weigh?

A) 1 ton
    B) 5 tons
    C) 10 megatons
    D) 3 dancing bananas and a Slicker's mom

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    ah, no WONDER people are having trouble getting into the site... it's not sirstevesguide, it's sirstevesguid!

Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

THANK YOU Steve, and mods; its been a long few months.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist
    THANK YOU Steve, and mods; its been a long few months.
    If you have Myspace we kinda kept in contact through there and JT was kind enough to open up a new forum for the interim for us. It was actually a blast over there.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Glad to be 'home'. Thats JT for the awesome job you did setting up a refuge camp.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine