Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Him = Chuck Norris?
    Haha...the band is called HIM. They're Finnish rock, I guess...maybe some would call them metal.

I can't wait until I see some of the old faces that didn't meet up at JT's forums. Feels good to be back, but man it's taking some time to get used to these forums again.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Glad to see most everyone again! Even more happy that the site is back up and that Steve has control of the site!

Hello! Hello!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Congrats to Steve for straightening everything out! I'm a long time lurker who realized that I missed you guys while you were gone! If that is not a good reason to finally join I don't know what is...so, HOWDY ALL!

Congratulations

Congratulations Steve! Master Replicas is looking forward to a bright future with SSG.

Amy

First I'd like to say Congratulations to Steve for getting SSG back. It's good to be back home.

Second, I'd like to say a very big Thank You! to JT for keeping us together at SWC.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Wow it feels great to be back. These last few weeks have been wierd. Congrats SirSteve. I was getting worried when the the Stevesguide.com site wasn't coming up anymore.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Thumbs up

I love seeing me in my robes again (that avatar image only exists here at SSG, don't ask me how) instead of me losing in a Halloween costume contest as C3PO...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    ACTION Online and SirStevesGuide.com (SSG) went our separate ways. Both of us had a good run of about 7 years but it's time for a change. I am now 100% in control of SSG. The separation was amicable and I wish them the best of luck.

So can we bash AO for kicking us off the ship and not giving us life jackets? If it weren't for JT, I would have drowned or ended up on some desserted island with a bunch of Trekkies.

So how much should we all kick in toward your legal fund then?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That's a negative on the AO bashing. But JT praise is welcome.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl VayDar
    so, HOWDY ALL!

Is there a hidden message there ?