Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Hidden message no, hearty greeting-yes. These forums have always been great reading, and I guess I got a little over-excited...I'll stop yelling now.

Great to be back in the know with SSG!!!

We missed this site!!!

My computer crashed before the forums were shut down. By the time I had it fixed the forums were already gone, I had no idea where anyone went. Just glad to see all is getting back to normal and congrats to Steve for gaining control of his own site.

Well. I guess were all back here now..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Good to be home! Where's my squirrel??? . . . Oh, there he is.

Hm . . place smells different . . . as long as no one touched my secret stash of swimming Jar Jar's and left my Neft bats along, all will be well . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Whats a neft bat along?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I misread that and thought he said "he brought his nads along." Hehehe.

tho I was never a Seinfeld viewer, I'm still surprised that there's been no "master of his domain-name" jokes yet
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Old Website

I miss the old black & purple website design. I wonder if SirSteve will bring that style back??

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Whats a neft bat along?
    Well, its good to see everything is back in order . . including my not being ble to speel . . . . Nert Bat Alone . . . . poop, it lucifer . . . he he he . . that's still funny as hell!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"