Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

SSG Forums Reopen!

If you somehow don't know yet, SirSteve has acquired ownership of SSG and the forums are now open again. There have been a few changes:
    • the max allowed avatar size is up to 100x100 from 75x75.
    • some forums sections have been streamlined or compressed into other sections.
    • for a limited time, users can request their username changes in this thread.
    • image attachments have a larger physical size limit.
    • the Rancor Pit section is now password-protected, only those who choose to use the password to enter will see thread titles in their New Posts section.
    And there are a few more new changes in store soon.

Also, most of you are set to view only the last month's worth of threads, so keep in mind that it's been a month and a half since any of us last visited the site, those threads won't show up until you set your view to 2 months ago or higher.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

wow... it's so quiet...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

back in the saddle again!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Darn I'm tired from lugging my collection back and fourth between homes. I think my seat has been remodeled though, someone painted it pink.

Good to be back home!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Good to be back. Though a bit sad I missed the reopening because of seeing HIM in concert (it was okay).
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Good to be back. Though a bit sad I missed the reopening because of seeing HIM in concert (it was okay).
    Him = Chuck Norris?

Nice WBKotter 'tar Rogue!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000
    back in the saddle again!
    peeling off my boots and chaps, I'm saddle sore.
    4 bits gets you time in the racks, I scream for more.

congrats to SirSteve for gaining full control of his site!

thanks again to JT for getting us set up on swcollecting while things got sorted out

looks like i'll have to get to work on my post count over here...

first things first, Steve: when do we Mods get our powers back?!!? I have some skulls that need crackin'.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I heard good things about SSG...and unfortunately when i heard these things the site was down. Im glad to see it up so soon after being introduced to it.