Thread: Yesss!!!

Yesss!!!

Glad to see this forum open again! Missed you all. Anyone get their Boba Fett statue yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman
    Glad to see this forum open again! Missed you all. Anyone get their Boba Fett statue yet?
    Not yet. Hoping it'll show up before the end of May. Gotta see this one in person before I decide whether or not I'm gonna get it...
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Last I heard, it was supposed to ship toward the end of the month. Maybe he'll show up in early June.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Its not in-stock anywhere yet, so I dought its shipping. I bet I can get it cheaper than the retail so I'm waiting till it gets released.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Looks like Steve just put photos of this in the Database. Wow! That thing is really nice.
    plasticfetish.net

I just checked out the pictures, definatly not going to pass this one up. Should be out soon.

Yep, I'm already convinced.. Just waiting for my local comic shop to get him in now!

I don't know guys I like the Mini bust a 100 times better. If he was in some kind of action pose I would have liked him better.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I agree with you on the pose Turbo, they could've done a much better job than that (I actually like the pose on the Koto Boba better..).

For me though, the paint and sculpting detail are what sells it.

Agreed about the pose. Fett aiming his rifle would have been better.