Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

New Unleashed out now!!

I'm gonig to post this in the Ohio findings section too, but I wanted to let you all know that I stumbled across a small, nine figure, PDQ at Wally World tonight housing the three Unleashed figures: Han in Stormtrooper Gear, Chewie and Shocktrooper. All three look VERY awesome and I gotta say Chewie is my favorite. Anyway, there you have it. welcome back, kids!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

These seem to be hitting across the lower midwest right now. They were also found in Kentucky and I believe WV but I'm not sure about that last one.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yes, this is great news!!!! I did not buy one single pack of the mini unleashed figures as my own silent protest to shelving the larger Unleashed line, though be it temporary.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I just picked up my Han Stormy and Shock trooper this afternoon. I love them. I kind of wish that there was at least neck articulation though.
    I can't wait to see the rest of the revived line (the ones that are rumored to come out after these 3).

By the way...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!!![/FONT]

just found...CaseFresh

Found a fresh case of 9 figures (3 of each) at my local WallyWorld
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Same to you Jaxx.

I found all 3 of the new Unleashed figures in Virginia Beach today at WM. They had about 4 sets of 'em so they must've put out a couple of cases worth.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I found ten cases of the new unleashed here in CA a day ago. So looks like theyre everywhere now. Good Luck and Good Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    Found a fresh case of 9 figures (3 of each) at my local WallyWorld

Ditto except it was 2-3 cases.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten