Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Are people still watching this? This most recent episode almost entirely centered on Star Wars, and it was awesome. I'm willing to bet many of us here have been through what Ted has to one degree or another so this one was especially good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yup I watch it, the only bad thing is that I've gotten into Chuck as well which starts at 7:00 my time and HIMYM is at 7:30. So if Chuck is new I watch that and check out HIMYM on dvr.

I still haven't watched the most recent one (TiVoed), but I follow it regularly. Monday is a killer night for television with several shows I watch on three or four networks. I spend most of the week watching them on TiVo, hulu.com or whatever place my brother downloads them from.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I enjoy watching my Monday night comedies in person and tape the other shoes.

HIMYM is great. Always have to tune in to see what Barney says and does.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    HIMYM is great. Always have to tune in to see what Barney says and does.
    True dat! You deserve a Barnicle Bump for that.

I picked up Season III the other day and I finished taking it down today. In the packaging there is a flyer for the release of 'The Bro Code' in book form in November.

Good merch idea, though I can't imagine them really filling a whole book with it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Good merch idea, though I can't imagine them really filling a whole book with it.
    More like a phamplet. I'll read it at Barnes and Noble after it comes out.

Last night's episode had more great SW stuff in it. Apparently Marshall reads the forums every day. Now we know JediTrick's true identity.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Really enjoyed last weeks "Naked Man", LOL'd at Barney and Ted posing in the bathroom.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars