Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Does anybody know the difference between jam and jelly?
    The difference between them is that jelly is a clear pectin-gelled, fruit-juice-based preserve; jam is pretty much the same but includes other parts of the fruit beyond just the juice, giving it a unique texture and making it semi-opaque. Essentially, jelly is filtered while jam is not.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does anybody know the difference between jam and jelly?
    I do! But the answer is rated NC-17!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I do! But the answer is rated NC-17!
    That is correct DM!

I liked yesterday's season finale, I thought the Robin/Barney story was well done. I did however think that we'd get more out of the "mother" part then 'she was in that class.' That I thought was a bit weak, but then again why rush it? Also I thought the goat story was weak (other then the fight sequence) considering its been talked about the last two seasons.

I liked yesterday's season finale, I thought the Robin/Barney story was well done. I did however think that we'd get more out of the "mother" part then 'she was in that class.' That I thought was a bit weak, but then again why rush it? Also I thought the goat story was weak (other then the fight sequence) considering its been talked about the last two seasons.

Yeah, I was expecting some big event, even if the goat would have chased Marshall over the building ledge......

Kinda disappointing for the goat story. Although when the doctor came in and asked if Ted was the guy who tried to have sex with a goat.......
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    KKinda disappointing for the goat story. Although when the doctor came in and asked if Ted was the guy who tried to have sex with a goat.......
    The addition of the goat being female was nice as well.

It was good to see HIMYM back on the air last night, it wasn't their best episode, in fact I thought it was a little on the weak side. But that being said its good to have new episodes again!

I thought the part where Ted taught the economics class about architecture was great.

Pregnancy was great for Lily, not so much for Robin.

I thought it was pretty good. The Indiana Jones stuff was hilarious.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I thought it was pretty good. The Indiana Jones stuff was hilarious.
    That was freakin' great!!!!!!!!