Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I thought this week's episode was better then last week's. Although I like the "B" storyline better then the "A."

The dopler bit was extremely funny to me. Last week while watching TV, a commercial for a local buy back company came on where a guy playing a guitar and a naked woman holding cue cards to hide her body came on. Bear in mind, this wasn't cable. The commercial was a little blurry but the woman looks exactly like my wife. I called her in an asked her when she was going to get the money for this commercial. She laughed and said I was stupid, but after we watched HIMYM, she said she saw the commercial again and the resemblance was uncanny.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I have to say, I find Ted's behavior really stupid. This broad is somehow great enough to consider taking to the next level but not 100% perfect so it's dumpsville twice??? This is one of those things that bugs me about modern writing, "the perfect one" and then everybody's expectations are so high that even the slightest crack ends in divorce, assuming the partners get to know each other at all instead of just going on expectation.

But at least we got to see Ted in a Wookiee costume. And Stripper Lilly's horrible accent.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The show is starting to hit its stride. Very funny episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    The show is starting to hit its stride. Very funny episodes.
    IMHO this last one I thought was even better then last weeks. I hope they can keep that up.

While I enjoyed the Barney/Robin run I'm kinda glad they are over. Those two were the focus of the show for the majority of the season and while what goes on with those two is important to the show (along with Marshall and Lilly) I feel that THE point of the show ie. finding out how Ted meet his wife has been lost. Hopefully they'll get back on point.

The last episode was hillarious. I showed my co-worker, who's single, and he's going to try some of those.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Did you notice that in Barney's apt (or office) he now has a Stormie, whereas last season he had a clone (I think it was a 501st)?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars