Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Did you notice that in Barney's apt (or office) he now has a Stormie, whereas last season he had a clone (I think it was a 501st)?
    Yeah, that is weird. I remember them calling the clone a stormtrooper . . . maybe you could chalk it up to Ted's memory changing while telling the story, or maybe this isn't SW and we don't need to retcon it like that.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I noticed the clone/stormie switch, too.

A Slapsgiving episode tomorrow night! It should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    A Slapsgiving episode tomorrow night! It should be good.
    I'm excited for another slap bet episode as well!

I thought this week's episode was a little on the weak side. To be honest it was still good but compared to some of the other episode's this season it was one of the weaker ones imho.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I thought this week's episode was a little on the weak side. To be honest it was still good but compared to some of the other episode's this season it was one of the weaker ones imho.
    Yeah, Lily's dad storyline was un-needed. They only introduced her mom once, and that was at a bachlorette party.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Yeah, Lily's dad storyline was un-needed. They only introduced her mom once, and that was at a bachlorette party.
    I'm ok with Chris Elliot being her dad but the manner in which it he was 'used' just didn't turn my crank.

A solid episode on Monday night with an OUTSTANDING song by Barney to finish the show!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    A solid episode on Monday night with an OUTSTANDING song by Barney to finish the show!!!!!
    Yeah, that was a great episode. Good stuff all around.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram