Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Not as bad as you would think. It appears that WGN and Lifetime are showing them in order but have started at different times, so they are about 2 seasons apart. UPN is random, epsecially on the weekend, but they seem to have alot of repeats to those other networks.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I was a bit disappointed in Barney in Mondays episode. First he pulls the same business with Robin's friend as he did with Robin and now he freaks out and jacks a basketball hoop because his old man isn't like him. I hope John Lithgow will be back again and they 'explore' Barney and the issues he has had to deal with.

It's been really hard keeping up with this years season. A new episode every other week? I hope this is just bad foresight on CBS's behalf and not due to the "Two and a Half Men" fiasco.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I have no idea why but I agree it'd be nice if they were a bit more consistant with new episodes. Although I know there have been "other going on's" in tv land so they've shown a repeat.

Anybody else catch last nights episode? And did anybody else think Barney had an unusually large amount of slides on the Ewoks?

yeah, you can check them all out here.
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/how_i_met_y...e-presentation

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Anybody else catch last nights episode? And did anybody else think Barney had an unusually large amount of slides on the Ewoks?
    Someone posted a link to the entire episode on another site and it's actually the first time I've ever watched this show. Pretty hilarious and I liked all the Ewok slides.

Except I was born just 9 days prior to Neal Patrick Harris' "Ewok Line" and I've always loved the Ewoks, so he might need to adjust this theory a bit.

According to Barney Stinson, the Ewoks' gliders were invented by the Kintaka brothers at Kittiewok, North Karolina. That is some bad pun right there.

Then again, he also says their average weight is 112 pounds, which seems way off, and that their average fecal deposit is 98% of that weight. But he does correctly identify nose color as a significant trait.

Among the tasks available to Ewoks are justice, doctor and nurse, wrestlers, juice, and memory.

But the fact that this is set to Yub Nub alone is worth the price of admission.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Excellant work Darth M!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    But the fact that this is set to Yub Nub alone is worth the price of admission.
    Yeah this is awesome! I like the Ewok anatomy abdominus ewokus.

Wasn't Lilly preggers at the end of last season ie. May yet in last nights episode she became pregnant at the end of August???