Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Part of me feels like they're going to cheat again, pull some switcheroo to jerk the audience around regarding Robin as the bride...
    Like what we saw was a DOUBLE wedding and Barney and Robin marry different people?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Like what we saw was a DOUBLE wedding and Barney and Robin marry different people?
    Thats possible. We still don't techincally know when the wedding is and That guy from the clothing store is supposed to make a return.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    ...and That guy from the clothing store is supposed to make a return.
    That's right I forgot about him, good call DM!

Spoiler Alert. I guess we now know how he met their mother.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Spoiler Alert. I guess we now know how he met their mother.
    We still haven't seen how her yellow umbrella fits into that though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They have said she was a student of his so this (may not) exactly follow along.

We already knew that he met her at the wedding, but it seems like he doesn't talk to her until he is on the platform waiting for the train not at the wedding 'proper.'

They have said she was a student of his so this (may not) exactly follow along.

We already knew that he met her at the wedding, but it seems like he doesn't talk to her until he is on the platform waiting for the train not at the wedding 'proper.'
    Actually, Ted didn't say she was a student of his, but that his teaching a class was the best job because that's why he met the mother, and at the time they showed that he was teaching the wrong class, mistakenly teaching an Economics class, so it the mother was in the economics class.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

HIMYM is confirmed for a 9th and final season.
    I was surprised by this. I read somewhere that this was the eighth and final season. They are going to run Robin and Barneys
    wedding into the ground by then.