Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
    Yeah it was going to be the final season, I'm surprised that NPH and Jason came back for another season. As far as the others they don't really do all that much (not quite so much for Cobie) so I can see them wanting to do another.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Yeah it was going to be the final season, I'm surprised that NPH and Jason came back for another season. As far as the others they don't really do all that much (not quite so much for Cobie) so I can see them wanting to do another.
    Saw an article the other day where Cobie may reprise her Avengers character in the Avengers TV show but filming it wouldn't interfer with HIMYM.

I was pretty meh about the Robin Daggers episode, it felt like it was trying too hard and missing a stronger punchline.

So, the creators of the show are saying season 9 will feel vastly different from other seasons, and TV.com is theorizing that it'll focus on the mother character's tale which will allow the show's stars to come and go during the season.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I look forward to the Robin Sparkles eps. I hope the producers and writers can eek one more out next season.

Overall, I didn't think this one was too bad. Didn't expect her to go grunge.

Has anybody been watching this final season? I think its still good but not as good as previous seasons, I think with the season being based around the last 3 (?) days before Barney and Robin's wedding the show has lost its uniqueness, that being how the story hops around to different times. Sure that has happened this season some but not like in the past.

Does anybody else think Ted will be the last one to meet the mother? The only other person in the group who hasn't is Robin and I'd bet a fair amount of money that will happen before Teddy Westside does.

I've completely enjoyed this season. They are doing everything right in my opinion. They have the perfect formula: a touching moment, plenty of laughs, and leave you wanting more.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

What a powerful twist they applied to last nights episode. I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, but it was a jaw-dropping bombshell.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Another good episode as this great series winds down, I thought there were two big things said: 1 was the obvious and the other while not directly said was "all but said" based on interactions. There was definitely on my end a "wow XXXX happened."