Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Today's edition of USA Today had an article about the finale.

And a picture made me realize something: there's two eps left. Think we'll see Robin Sparkle's one last time? I hope so but it looks doubtful.
    Next Monday's will be a half hour like normal and the finale will be an hour.

I've heard a rumor about Robin Sparkle's showing up again, I sure hope so!

Kind of a wasted episode, not to say the Marshall/Lilly story wasn't nice but kind of a ehh episode considering it's the second last. Also my prediction that everybody would meet the mother before Ted does came true.

I enjoyed it, but felt that the wedding took a back seat. I expected way more out of a "the Wedding". It's as if they took their time to get up to it (21 episodes) then rushed through an important event. I would have much rather seen an hour long wedding episode and skipped out of Colby Smothers husbands episode.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I expected more of the actual wedding, too.

Let's see, the slap bet is now over. Still have fingers crossed that Robin Sparkles will make an appearance next week.

I was surprised as well that the wedding wasn't a part of the final episode. With the final episode being an hour long I'm guessing there will be plenty of flash forwards/go back in time. I wouldn't be shocked if they show something from the wedding.

Was anybody else surprised to see Patrice as a bridesmaid? And why wasn't Robin's sister up there?

That whole event seemed unplanned from the writers perspective. I know this is Ted's Story, but why completely skip obvious details about the actual wedding?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Let's see, the slap bet is now over. Still have fingers crossed that Robin Sparkles will make an appearance next week.
    Sandcastles in the sand was played during that episode...or so I read.

So, should I binge watch every season to catch up with the series finale, having never seen an entire episode and couldn't name you even one character's name at all?

And when will the spinoff How I Met Your Father begin?
    ...Your Step Mother?
    ...Your Father's Roommate's Half-Brother's Sister's-in-Law Cousin's Mother?
    "That's what Sheev said."

How I met your Father is supposed to start in the fall.