Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sideshow Now Processing - 12" Anakin Skywalker (item #2119)

Can't find a thread for this (if there is, then just merge me), but the word from Sideshow is that they'll be "pre-authorizing" for this over the next 72 hours.

plasticfetish.net

I got my notice today as well! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Got my message today as well. I'm really looking forward to this one.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Unfortunately, they mean 3-5 business days, so it's unlikely that our Anakin figures will be shipping out until at least the end of next week.

Bummer...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Yes, great news. More of my money gone. Ugh, I seriously need some spend management counseling

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Yes, great news. More of my money gone. Ugh, I seriously need some spend management counseling
    You and me both!

I received my pre-auth notice for Anakin and I can't wait to get him. I bought Luke through the secondary market and I am still waiting to see him.
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

I got the notices for both the Exclusive and regular editions a few days ago...I hope to hear that they have shipped very soon.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Received my notice the other day for the Exclusive Anakin, as well as the 1/4 scale Exclusive Grievous. Man am I gonna get hit. I almost cancelled the Grievous, but I fugured if I didn't like him I could get my money back by selling him on eBay, as the Ex. ones are selling ok. Can't wait for Anakin though.

Just got an e-mail saying that my box shipped today, and it looks like my card took a hit, so...
    plasticfetish.net

And Mine...it appears that the regular version is shipping before the exclusive. Sideshow's 'site shows that my exclusive version order was placed and my regular version is shipping soon...and the email says the regular has shipped.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.