Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UGH holos

UGH holos

So - near as I can figure there are 7 dark side figures (Vader, Greivous, Boba Fett, Snowtrooper, Cody, AT-AT Driver and Anakin) and 3 light side figures (Han, Obi Wan, Scorch).

Is this right? Does anyone have a full set to confirm this? The only one I'm not sure of is Anakin...

Anakin does have a dark side holo. The Anakin that I have came with a stormtrooper.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

You are correct. I have a full set carded, and a one away from a lose set. I do have a full set of UGH holos but I had to by 2 extra Solos and 2 extra Obi-Wans to fill it out.

Well that just blows. I thought it sucked having to by 2 extra figs to get all 12 holos. Now I gotta by 3 extra - and still have 1 extra holo?

Thanks Hasbro. jerks.

I like the silver holos, but thought it was stupid of them to give different numbers. They should have given us 12 figures, each with a specific holo for a whole set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Are they grey with silver sparkly bits or acutally painted silver?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr

My Vader fig with the Vader holo is more silver than grey.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner
    They're more of a weathered looking silver.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

They should've just painted them the color of money to reflect all the collecting dollars they're sucking out of people with this ridiculous marketing ploy.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    They should've just painted them the color of money to reflect all the collecting dollars they're sucking out of people with this ridiculous marketing ploy.

What I did is return the regular versions of the figure and keep the UGH ones.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten