Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball 2006

Baseball 2006

Holy shoot, did you guys see that brawl today. AJ got decked. If Barret slugged him because he got run over, then he doesnt deserve to be playing. If words were exchanged, then maybe AJ deserved it.

Hell of an implosion by Wagner today,

1/3 IP, 2 hits, 4 BB, 1 HB and 4 ER. Very sweet of him to implode at this time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

A fight in any sport is awesome.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Especially boxing
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I'm looking forward to watching the Mets beat on the Skanks tonight.

How about this great line from Brewer pitcher Ben Hendrickson.....

Hits = 5
    Earned Runs = 6
    BB = 1
    Pitches = 19
    IP = 0.0

That fight was awesome! He connected quite well with his punch too. I love how in hockey you get a 5 minute suspension but after this brawl I'm lookin' for at least a 20 game suspension.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    How about this great line from Brewer pitcher Ben Hendrickson.....

Hits = 5
    Earned Runs = 6
    BB = 1
    Pitches = 19
    IP = 0.0

If he doesnt pitch again his era will be 0.00 for his career if that was the first major league appearance.

in honor of 714...

mooooooooooooooo!!!!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    That fight was awesome! He connected quite well with his punch too. I love how in hockey you get a 5 minute suspension but after this brawl I'm lookin' for at least a 20 game suspension.
    That punch is what I would love to deal to some of the customers who come into my store. I get all excited everytime I see a Cubs player deck someone on the opposing team. I remember a couple years ago one of the Cubs relief pitchers tackeled and clobbered a brewers player! Good times!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!