Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Happy Birthday bobafrett!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday frett! You rock!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I hope you have a wonderful Birthday frett! You rock!!!

DUDE!!!! Awesome, Thank you UKWildcat for remembering! It is actually about an hour away on Central time, but I'm always up for a little cheer as I get closer to the rocking chair and the retirement home!

BTW, a coworker of mine gave me a $50 gift card which I used to buy a lego V-Wing fighter, the $10 Tusken and Biker Scout, and a pair of jeans. Not a bad haul!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy Birthday Bobafrett....hope you have a great one!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Happy b-day Frett. I still have to mail you the package.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow! Today is the day of great birthdays.

Happy Birthday Frett. Hope you get wildly drunk and don't remember anything.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Have a solid one Frett, maybe think up some new poses for the new figs if ya gots the time

Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

WARNING: This is what 41 years of age looks like.......

The scab on my face was from Sunday at Wally World, I was getting a bike down to assemble, and I dropped it on my face.

The hair hasn't been washed yet, so this is pretty much what I look like every morning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7686.1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	13764  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy b-day lil' buddy. Hopefully our Cubbies can turn things around for ya, starting today!

but, yeah, don't count on it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Happy birthday matey.
    So does this mean you're the real daddy of the forums?

Happy belated Birthday my dear! You look younger and younger everytime we go out

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!