Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Happy B-day Bobafrett - may you be blessed with many CDN carded Vader's...
    Ditto for this year!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Thank you all. I'm going to see Kid Rock tonight. I won the tickets through the loop rock station. The concert just happens to be on my birthday. So far I've gotten a bag of chocolate chip cookies, $20 cash, and a Elis Helrot figure. Also several birthday cards. I also went and got fitted for my suit for my upcoming wedding.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Have a good one, man!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Happy Birthday frett!!! I hope you have a good one, and have fun at the concert too. Be sure to let us know how it was.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Well, we just got back. The show rocked, though I had expected an encore. Kid Rock was very energenic, he also rocked with Peter Wolf from the J. Geils band who played "Love stinks", "Must have got lost" and "Centerfold". Kid also played with Reverand Run from Run DMC. The show lasted about 2 and 1/2 hours, not including the 10 minute intermission.

I got to meet the new Loop rock girl during intermission, had her sign my ticket. Then after the show, I went out and managed to get a Loop rock t-shirt. Had a blast, and made it home in time to get ready to go to sleep as I work from 7 am, until 10 pm. No rest for this old man.

Glad you had a good time at the show. Hope you had a great b-day, BF!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well I'm a little late so I hope this makes up for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnXGJvNAls
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Well I'm a little late so I hope this makes up for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnXGJvNAls

Most disturbing. half off coupon.