Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Happy Birthday Barry. I can't believe I missed this thread until now!

I'm glad you had fun at the Kid Rock concert. It sounded like it was quite a good show!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Have fun at a Jonas Bros. or Miley Cyrus concert on us! (I read Tycho's last post as "kid rock concert," without capitalization) You're a great person, and an armored alphanumerically-named person at that.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Hope ya have a great b-day, BF!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Happy Birthday BF!! You have had quite a year!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Happy Birthday TK523!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy Birthday, Big Cat. Hope you have a good one.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Happy B-day man, I hope you have a great one!
    May the force be with you.

Definitely putting the cap on a HELL of a year Bro- it makes me smile having you AND Josh with us in fine fettle for many many years to come. To you I say cheers, I am forever honoured to know you as a fellow SW nerd and a friend AND the real-life hero you truly are. On this day a truly solid person was unleashed and that is more than enough reason to celebrate
    Iso&Baws

And as for toasts one of my oldest and dearest friends is getting married today, so I'll raise plenty of tributes a little later on
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

happy birthday frett, and to the piece of frett residing in tycho!