Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    happy birthday frett, and to the piece of frett residing in tycho!
    Does this mean I have to ship him a piece of cake and a beer so my kidney (now the in the custody of Josh) can enjoy everything I am enjoying?

Thank you everyone!

I just got home from work, and my wife has me running around setting up for my own birthday party!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy birthday Barry! Tell Robin that your party is for you to enjoy, not set up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Happy birthday and have fun!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I got some scratch lottery tickets for my birthday, and believe it or not, I won $100.00 on one of the tickets, and $2.00 on another. I also got a nice Cubs sweat jacket, along with the aforementioned Sideshow Stormy, and a raffle ticket that could win me a pair of tickets to the Cubs Sox crosstown classic, plus dinner at Harry Carey's!

Happy Birthday!

Sounds like you had a great one!

Hey Barry. On this site at least, I have not yet wished you a happy birthday!.

I'm glad you liked the surprise present I sent you. (It was the SideShow Stormtrooper I gather Barry already posted about. Several friends of mine in San Diego also got the trooper and I thought it was awesome too!) - And his birthday card was kind of special.

My Padres sent their regards to your Cubs as well but I think it was lost over the back wall of PetCo Park in the fourth inning tonight.

I'm going out to finish watching the game at a sports bar.

I rented Fan Boys tonight and was half watching that as well as the game.

Knowing that I love Star Trek, and what with viewing that movie that pushes the two genres' fans to extreme competition against one another - I know - and so much because of Barry, BOBAFRETT, that if it came down to THAT, I'd grab my lightsaber and WILL NEVER TOLERATE someone calling Han Solo a $#%#@!!!

I stand with the Star Wars fans and know with my life at stake - literally - never to doubt the power of the Force!

Barry, I guess it was our destiny, with appropriate thanks to SirSteve!

p.s. I did get you another present. You should get it before Christmas. I hope. But that I have no control over. "Control. Control. I need control."

Happy Birthday, Frett! Sounds like a bunch of awesome gifts, hope ya have fun.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Late entry from my step daughter......she gave me a giant Yoda Pez dispenser!

Josh, your a nut, even before the surgery, so you can't blame that on my kidney causing you to have influenced your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I got some scratch lottery tickets for my birthday, and believe it or not, I won $100.00 on one of the tickets, and $2.00 on another. I also got a nice Cubs sweat jacket, along with the aforementioned Sideshow Stormy, and a raffle ticket that could win me a pair of tickets to the Cubs Sox crosstown classic, plus dinner at Harry Carey's!
    Illinois has an awesome scratch-off program! You won all that from lottery tickets?!? Sweet! Birthday luck and wishes are the best kinds.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hey Barry. On this site at least, I have not yet wished you a happy birthday!.

I'm glad you liked the surprise present I sent you. (It was the SideShow Stormtrooper I gather Barry already posted about. Several friends of mine in San Diego also got the trooper and I thought it was awesome too!) - And his birthday card was kind of special.

My Padres sent their regards to your Cubs as well but I think it was lost over the back wall of PetCo Park in the fourth inning tonight.

I'm going out to finish watching the game at a sports bar.

I rented Fan Boys tonight and was half watching that as well as the game.

Knowing that I love Star Trek, and what with viewing that movie that pushes the two genres' fans to extreme competition against one another - I know - and so much because of Barry, BOBAFRETT, that if it came down to THAT, I'd grab my lightsaber and WILL NEVER TOLERATE someone calling Han Solo a $#%#@!!!

I stand with the Star Wars fans and know with my life at stake - literally - never to doubt the power of the Force!

Barry, I guess it was our destiny, with appropriate thanks to SirSteve!

p.s. I did get you another present. You should get it before Christmas. I hope. But that I have no control over. "Control. Control. I need control."
    Does that make it an early Christmas present then?

My son's girlfriend baked me about 42 chocolate chip cookies. I have like 3 left, and they'll be lucky if they live through until 8 p.m. YUMMY!