Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Vintage series 4

Anyone heard rumors about the next additons to the vintage series might be? I am pulling for a bounty hunters series... or a POTF series with COINs would be cool too.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Ive seen a list of four figures floating around somewhere, but i forget who all was on it. Im not counting them though until i see them in plastic.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I did hear (THIS IS A RUMOR) that one of them would be a Snowtrooper. I don't remember the others. I only remembered this one because a SA/SG Snowtrooper has been getting very close to the top of my wishlist.

(KAK - thanks for the props in your signature)

Edit: My buddy tells me Vader, Jawa, Bespin Luke, Endor Leia, and the Snowtrooper.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

An SA Jawa would be kind of lame, almost like Yoda. A bespin Luke and snowtrooper sound cool, as well as Endor LEia. Vader has been done and will nore than likely be a rehash. They will probably stick him on an ROTJ card instead of ESB.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd read a list including all of those figures. The snowtrooper would be cool along with the Luke. I agree about the lameness of the Jawa.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The rumor that was post on rebelscum (originally reported on some other site) had the jawa with electronic glowing eyes. This would make it the definative jawa to me. I definately hope they continue the line.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Id like to see this line put out all of the original lines figures, thats around 90 figures, correct?

Darth Cruel, no need to thank me for being in the sig, you were the first person that was willing to trade with me on the internet so im grateful for that.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I like Darth Vader...but............ANOTHER ONE!? I know it is just a rumor right now, but if this is true, I wonder if they are just going to repack the ROTS vader again.

I would be willing to buy a few snowtroopers, the leia, the jawas, and maybe bespin luke.

I wonder how long they will continue to put out the votc figures? This is going to get expensive.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I don't need tons of them, but the core characters in all of their outfits would be great:

Bespin Luke, Leia and Han
    Hoth Luke, Leia and Han
    ROTJ Luke with Jedi Robe and Endor accessories

and I'd also like to see a Snowtrooper.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    They will probably stick him on an ROTJ card instead of ESB.
    I hope it's a Star Wars card they put him on. Him, Chewie, the Stormtrooper and 3PO are the only Vintage figures not on the movie cards that they came out on. Though technically Boba Fett was released on SW and ESB cards before ROTJ, it's his ROTJ paintjob which Kenner wasn't worried about then. I suppose if you count the Special Editions then ROTJ-colored Fett should be on a SW card like his very first release....

Anyhoo, I'd like to see those rereleased on their very first edition cards and any upcoming vintage figures released on their first edition cards. The only reason why the 4-5 from the vintage line weren't released like that is due to Hasbro wanting to do 4 iconic figures per movie. No reason to worry about that now.

I think I would prefer them to release the rest of the first 12 figures on their vintage cards including rereleases of Vader, Stormie and 3PO.

The wave would be:
    R2-D2 (ROTS R4 sculpt)
    Chewbacca (Rerelease)
    Darth Vader (Rerelease)
    C-3PO (ROTS with Silver leg)
    Stormtrooper (Rerelease - but hey, a second chance to army build)
    Death Squad Commander (I suppose since Fett was appropriately colored, the DSCommander should also be painted how he should've been, but I wouldn't mind him being grey)
    Jawa
    Boba Fett (not a first 12 figure, but it rounds it out to 8 for this wave.)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"