Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: more clones?

more clones?

I am new here and was just wondering if anyone knew if and when the tactical ops clone and/or the shock trooper clone would be re-released. If this has already been addressed I apologize, like I said I am new here and may not have read enough earlier posts.

thanks,

thebigE

Both of these are going to be in subsequent waves of the Heroes and Villains Collection. I don't know precisely when, but soon.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Heroes and Villians wave 2 http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS87181B

Probably end of June - early July.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

There is also a boxed set with the Shocktroops. That is pretty easy to find, at least 'round here.

The senate battlepack Target exclusive has 2 shocktroopers, there is a TRU ARC trooper battlepack coming out, and then the H&V wave has the mentioned clone.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have still NEVER seen a Tactical Ops in the wild...not in the original release, not in the two packs...I hope that the H&V release has some numbers to it.

Myself...I am hoping not just for clones to be re-released...but released as the #41 sculpt. The #41 Shocktroopers were pretty much my dream...now I want , One of Fox's troopers, the correct Neyo, Vader's Legion and of course...every other known clone and clone trooper.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigE
    If this has already been addressed I apologize, like I said I am new here and may not have read enough earlier posts...
    Never apologize at this site. All the people here are cool. No flamers to be found! Welcome aboard!

I was really hoping that the Utapauan clones would be redecorated into some other clone by now. I'd love to see as many different ones as they'll sell us. Is the tactical ops clone going to be a strict rehash of last years based on the AT-TE gunner mold or will it be based on the #41 or #6 mold (like the K-mart set?)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Is the tactical ops clone going to be a strict rehash of last years based on the AT-TE gunner mold or will it be based on the #41 or #6 mold (like the K-mart set?)
    If you're talkin' about the Heroes and Villians one then they are all straight rehashes.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!