Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Habro ROTS-Style Clone Trooper Checklist- do I have them all?

Hello all-

Figured this could go in here since this mostly relates to the dead ROTS line.

I just want to check that there are no more glaringly obvious Revenge of the Sith Helmet-Style Clone Trooper figures/variants I am missing in my own collection (minus the Clone Pilots, btw). I am going to list the paint jobs/molds used here and not whatever packaging they're included in for multi-packs, etc.

Here are the ones I know of so far. Let me know if I am missing any:

-Unleashed 6" scale Red Shock Trooper (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

3 3/4" Scale:

-ROTS Super Articulated Clone # 41 White with DARK "Damage" paint
    -ROTS Super Articulated Clone # 41 White with LIGHT "Damage" paint

-SA 41's with Red Shock Trooper deco from Skirmish in the Senate pack

-Commander Gree (Light Green Visor)
    -Commander Gree (Metallic Green Visor)

-Commander Bly (White Shoulder Rings)
    -Commander Bly (Yellow Shoulder Rings)
    -Commander Bly (Yellow Shoulder Rings + Orange Stripe on Helmet/Legs + "Silk Screened" Battle Damage)

-Clone Trooper with Round Red Emblem (Target Exclusive)
    -Shadow Trooper (Target Exclusive)
    -Covert Ops Trooper (SW Fan Club Exclusive)

-Clone Commander # 33 Red
    -Clone Commander # 33 Green

-Evolutions Clone Commander Yellow
    -Evolutions Clone Commander Gray
    -Evolutions Clone Commander as Clone Trooper Gray (aka another configuration of the Clone Commander figure)

-AT-TE Gunner
    -501st Vader's Legion Trooper (Blue)

-"Quickdraw" #6 Clone Trooper White
    -"Quickdraw" #6 Clone Trooper Red (aka Shock Trooper)
    -"Quickdraw" #6 Clone Trooper Blue from Jedi Temple Assault pack

-Commander Bacara (Red Skirt)
    -Commander Bacara (Blue Skirt from Battle for Coruscant pack)

-Deluxe Clone Trooper with Jet Pack
    -Deluxe Clone Trooper mold with Gray paint from Battle for Coruscant pack

-All White Deluxe Clone Trooper 3-pack
    -Red, Green and Blue variants from the Deluxe Clone Trooper 3-packs (Red Standing, Green Kneeling and Blue Laying Down/Prone)
    -Tan Helmets Standing and Kneeling variants from the Wal-Mart ROTS Commemorative DVD Clone Trooper 3-pack

-AT-RT Driver with NO White under eyes (Tan variant)
    -AT-RT Driver with White under eyes (White variant)

-Commander Cody (Saga 2006)
    -Utapau Clone Trooper (Saga 2006)

Did I miss any?

Anyone know of other NEW (not re-releases) ROTS Helmet-style Clone Trooper figures that are being made in the future? Please let me know

without even reading through your full list... there was a 6" Unleashed clonetrooper (but i don't know if he had the ROTS look)

well done warstar. everytime i thought you missed one, i reread your list and found it. i'm such a freak that i think i got them all. even the bk one. no pez?

501st Trooper:

Jedi Temple Assault has "clean" feet/legs

Tactical ops Vader's Legion has "dirty" feet/legs

Gause

*Tosses timmae a pez*

You get it

The Clonetrooper in the Unleashed line was an AOTC-Style Clone. Only the new and exclusive Shocktrooper has an ROTS style helmet- as far as I know, anyway.

Heh very true, Gause. Even easier way of looking at the 501st would be like this though:

501st Trooper:

Jedi Temple Assault has "clean" feet/legs*
    *- and it uses the Quickdraw #6 Mold WITHOUT a removable shoulder pauldron

Tactical Ops Vader's Legion has "dirty" feet/legs**
    **- and it uses an AT-TE Gunner mold (i.e. the helmet is removable)

Good to know I got all the variants listed- so far, anyway. I'm REALLY glad the ROTS Exclusive packs like the Sam's ARC-170 had Quickdraw Clones in them- without variations!

I just recently quesitoned how many new clones could possibly be released. After seeing this list im even more firmly entrenched in the idea that every clone has been made.

Now that ive said that...i KNOW someone will point out the clones that havent been made.

Yup....Like that bada$$ looking clone behind Commander Cody on the saga collection card. His helmet is bigger and badder, only thing is his gun is so small.

Quote Originally Posted by Da18thcustomizer
    I just recently quesitoned how many new clones could possibly be released. After seeing this list im even more firmly entrenched in the idea that every clone has been made.

Now that ive said that...i KNOW someone will point out the clones that havent been made.

Fox, Neyo, Bacara's troops, Neyo's troops, Grees troops......you get the pic now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think you missed AT-RT Driver - AT-RT pack in....

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    I think you missed AT-RT Driver - AT-RT pack in....
    To my knowledge, there was not a variation with him as compared to the common White-Under-Eyes Carded ROTS AT-RT Driver. I was skipping pack-in's, etc. and only going for variants (as all of the pack-in's save for the Battle Packs used generic figures to my knowledge).

Does the AT-RT Driver that came packed in with the AT-RT have a variation from the carded ROTS White-Under-Eyes variant?

Let me know