Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Wii (Release Date & Price Info)

Anyone planning on getting this system? I have always been faithful to Nintendo and I will follow suit with this system as well, the dual controllers look fun and will be a hell of a lot cheaper than PS3 although I'm sure that system will get more play which is why I'll buy 4 of them to sell on eBay for the holiday season.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I plan on getting it when it comes out.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I'll wait until the price plummets after the release of the PS3.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm not sure if I will get the Wii right when it comes out but I will get it at some point just for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Like Slick, I will most likely wait for a price drop.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The rumored price at launch is between $200 and $250. It will most likely be our "family gift" from Santa.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I'll wait until the price plummets after the release of the PS3.
    Plummet after the PS3 release, you got to be kidding me Slick. With the PS3 price point set at $499 and $599 (depending on which size HD bundle you buy) and the Wii's price being estimated to be somewhere between $150 and $250 that could be a very long wait.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I can't wait to invite some friends over to play with my Wii.

Sorry, have I made that joke before?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I can't wait to invite some friends over to play with my Wii.

Sorry, have I made that joke before?
    Looking through the rest of this thread I'm gonna have to say no. That was quite original and very funny. haha.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I cant wait for the Wii. I always knew that Nintendo would incorporate Twilight Princess with Wii. I was just waiting for them to make it official. The new SSB looks sweet especially with Snake (Metal Gear Solid series) jumping into the action. Metroid Prime 3 looks good as well and same with Super Mario Galaxies. All of these titles will be availible at launch and with the system being set at about $200 I will have just enough to get it all along with some extra Wii remotes. I just hope a Star Wars game gets made for the Wii. It will be the closest thing we have to using a real lightsaber. The PS3 is going to throw alot of people away. I mean how many people in this day and age are going to be able to afford a $600 system? And if you buy the $500 one you lose all of the features. So Sony pretty muchs screws people from all directions. Also they totally stole the Wii's motion controller idea. Those little pricks. All well it all goes to so Nintendo is heading in the right direction.

So heres what I have to say to Sony. Wii Will Wii Will Rock You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii are the world.....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten