Chrome Vader Statue at SWS.com

Link: http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=105188;category_id=336;pcid 1=;pcid2=

Looks like it's a SWS.com exclusive - it says they sold 1000 in Japan, leaving 1500 for SWS I guess. Total comes to $387.89 after tax and shipping...sheesh...

Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

So did you buy it Snags? I'm going to wait and see if GG has it at the SDCC. I'll have the $ then and if they don't that's just another 400 I saved.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    So did you buy it Snags? I'm going to wait and see if GG has it at the SDCC. I'll have the $ then and if they don't that's just another 400 I saved.
    I pre-ordered one, but I'll probably end up cancelling it. The GG Yoda Monument's shipping next month, and I'd rather have that.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I'm definatly passing. NOT worth the money. Besides I have the regular version and it looks MUCH better.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, I'm definitely passing on this thing too. It looks kinda neat, but not $350+ neat.

I'm with Jayspawn on this one, the regular version looks a million times better.