Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Fun at my job next Tuesday

We are having a pod decorating contest for HBO and we have to pick a movie theme. SO we picked ROTS, should be easy with all the stuff I got. Hopefully we will win whatever they are giving out. I will try and get pics of the pod since it will be 99% my stuff there and post it next week.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

make sure you have at least one charlotte reference. and maybe even some SSG shout outs.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Will do my best. The manager agreed to let me play the ROTS soundtr4ack over and over all day as well
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    We are having a pod decorating contest for HBO and we have to pick a movie theme. SO we picked ROTS, should be easy with all the stuff I got. Hopefully we will win whatever they are giving out. I will try and get pics of the pod since it will be 99% my stuff there and post it next week.
    Ok, pardon my ignorance(sp) but what the heck is a "pod decoratig contest" and why is it for HBO???? I'm confused . . . . most the time . . . But yeah, a definite Charlotte and/or SSG referance is needed!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

You ever see Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

The KH we once knew has probably been replaced by now.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    You ever see Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

The KH we once knew has probably been replaced by now.
    well, I was kinda thinking that . . . Soylent Green is really PEOPLE!!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Is your "Pod" your cubicle at work? If so, that's a very progressive term for veal fattening pen.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The pod is a group of cubicles together, like 12-15 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    The pod is a group of cubicles together, like 12-15 of them.
    I bet you can read Dilbert and actually get what the point of the comic is...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I hate Dilbert.

I spoke with a GM today and he approved it so I can take pics of it.