Thread: KB Toys Online

KB Toys Online

In case anyone cares:

Star Wars Episode III: Collector's 9-Pack of Poseable Figures is on sale for $29.99.

The seem to still have all the VSTC except for the Biker Scout and Pilot Luke for $9.99.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    In case anyone cares:

Star Wars Episode III: Collector's 9-Pack of Poseable Figures is on sale for $29.99.

That's not a bad deal. I paid the full price, but then again I guess I got almost a years use out of the set already.

Does anyone know if they still sticker items when they send them? (I heard KB used to throw an obnoxious orange sticker on the boxes when sending stuff.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    That's not a bad deal. I paid the full price, but then again I guess I got almost a years use out of the set already.

Does anyone know if they still sticker items when they send them? (I heard KB used to throw an obnoxious orange sticker on the boxes when sending stuff.
    I ordered VTSC Greedo and Han a while back, and they came with fairly large white stickers on them. Thankfully they came off easily, and I'm not a carded collector anyway so I don't really care.

my holographic ki adi came with the white sticker too. they peel of nicely though. they package stuff extra poorly though.

the stuff i've ordered from kb, most recently, 2 vtsc biker scouts, were packed pretty well. and yes, they did have the large stickers on them but they come off rather easily.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

New KB online sale:

Galactic Heros X-wing for $12.99
    M&M SW 2-packs: $3.99
    Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader Ultimate Villain
    Sale Price: $37.99

There is some replica stuff on there too (Busts, lightsabres, vehicles, and blasters)
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".