Favourite Character(s) in OT?

I'd go for Vader and Palpatine. Does anyone else like Palpatine because everyone I've asked has said no, the fools!!! Emperor Palpatine is the true evil of the galaxy!!!!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I've always loved Yoda. I don't really know why I like him. He's just cool.

I was totally fascinated with Emperor Palpatine as a kid and he remains one of my favorite characters to this day.

However, Darth Vader will always be my all-time favorite character. Second and third place go to Han and Chewie.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Going against the grain I like the Ewok who goes back to his fallen buddy after the AT-ST zaps him. Something about cute fluffy teddy bear things that look sad gets to me every time.....

I like the Imperial officer who says "You rebel scum" And the one who talks to Vader on the Tantive IV like Vader is nobody special. No-one else ever talks to Vader like that and it makes me giggle when I watch a jumped up officer being so bold to Vader.

I like the Jawa that paws the landspeeder in mos Eisley with those seriosly hairy hands And the sacked out Jawas by the cantina entrance. I like Jawas basically exept the freaky tall one.

I like Yarna D'al Gargan. Fat lass with class! Not enough action figures of her though........

Admiral Motti rules! Brash, irreverent, audacious, & cheeky.

Who else ever poked fun at Vader's religion and intelligence and lived to tell about it? Although he did die a short time later.

The x-wing pilot in ESB that says "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?"

But seriously, I'd have to go with C-3P0 and Yoda.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I've always liked the Emperor,his just so evil but pretty dumb otherwise!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

TK-421! hehehe JK

Vader
    Boba Fett
    Stormtroopers
    Snowtroopers
    Sandtroopers
    TIE Pilots
    Yoda
    Han Solo
    and Luke as a Jedi in Black!
    May the force be with you.