Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

ACME Archives Character Keys

Has anyone started collecting these? I just completed a full set and they are AWESOME. If you like the Gentle Giant maquettes, these character keys are a great companion piece for them.

http://starwars.com/collecting/news/...525/index.html

Looks like there's gonna be a Sidious exclusive at San Diego comic-con this year - sweet!!!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

i preordered the ARC trooper key and so i'll have at least one in my collection
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    i preordered the ARC trooper key and so i'll have at least one in my collection

I did the same and ordered one. They are nice.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I did the same and ordered one. They are nice.
    KH, your avatar is...uh...well, I don't know what to say, exactly. It's bad.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I agree with BlueSnaggs ;-)

The character keys are awesome,might get one for myself. About some of the best stuff this year is not coming from Hasbro
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I just paid off the remaining balance on this and should be getting it very soon!!

ARC Captain Shipping Now

Same here. The ARC should be here in a few days. Sweet!!!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Will be paying mine off next week when i get paid. Talked to Mike(owner) and he was cool with it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

i can't believe mike of razor's edge took the time to email everyone that ordered one of these keys!

unfortunately the ARC keys are all sold out but thus far, the service has been great from these guys and i'm glad i preordered a set of CW bust ups from them.

That was the second time I spoke witj Mike, he seemed easy going. I tried to make it to the store when I was in NYC a few weeks back, but didnt make it there. I will hit it up the next time I am there though.