Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

R5 comes with a pop up motivator!

Man, what a great figure. I love you Hasbro!!

http://www.jedidefender.com/gallery/...ures/032_R5-D4

Maybe this is old news, but it's new to me.
    Last edited by JediTricks; 05-28-2006 at 02:47 AM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i didn't realize that either. i don't know about anyone else but this is the figure i want most from the new wave!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

We've been waiting for this one for SOOO long. I'm planning on getting 10 or so, all of which but two for custom paint jobs. The other two I'll keep one carded and open one up and use as a regular R5-D4.

Since not much else except Hem Dazon is exciting for me to get in this wave, I'll still be saving money (with my buying habits) on this wave, even getting 10 of R5.
    Move along, move along

He looks great and I can't wait for him either.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Defintely a much wanted figure. He looks great the addition of the bad motivator is awesome. Hasbro is doing things up right.

I still miss the missle launcher.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

so I've heard....

nice touch really. shame it took em so long to do though. (not a gripe just a comment) I could possibly be tempted to get a couple. I only really want to do one custom and that's the orange one that rolls past camera on the approach to the cantina. that and 'this red one' will suffice.

The way I see it we wont have to do any customizing. If we can just be patient Hasbro will do them for us. With that said, I'm still going to buy as many as I see.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

But if they do something like the astomech multipacks I wouldn't bother with it. I've got no desire for Naboo royal starship droids or Coruscant background droids or rebel or Imperial droids. Just those from tatooine. Economically it's easier to buy a couple now for me. Or rather, get someone else to buy them for me. hehe.

This is pretty cool. I guess it shouldn't be too unexpected, since it has the body of the VOTC R2-D2, which had the pop-up sensorscope in the same place.

Anyway, this figure looks awesome.

Nice job! It'll be a fun toy for those of us who open our figures.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**