Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1431
    Not that it really makes all that much difference for most of us in Walmart starved areas but Wave 10 was found in Ohio today.

I saw a set at Ross today that was supposed to be Mirror Master, Flash 1, and some other villain. Flash was replaced by Lex Luthor.

Really, someone is army-building those ****ty LexCorp Troopers? That's quite pathetic.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Really, someone is army-building those ****ty LexCorp Troopers? That's quite pathetic.
    Of course, without them, Specialman wouldn't have anyone to fight (nod to Mab's knock-off post).
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

So I've been noticing something kind of weird lately regarding wave 9. Maybe it's just me being overly suspicious, but three weeks ago Entertainment Earth had just Black Canary in stock. The next week she was gone but they now had only Deadshot in stock. Then this past week, I see that they've had only Black Adam. It's probably nothing (maybe just a bunch of folks who ordered each individually cancelling their orders for each figure in turn simultaneously?!) but I'm at a loss to explain why and how exactly something like that happens. Could it be that EE is for some reason holding back on their stock and slowly releasing them for order one at a time? Why would they even do that? Wonder what my chances are of buying them one at a time until I have the complete assortment are? Too bad I didn't know these would be so rare until Black Canary was already sold out.

I just thought I'd ask - Any luck with Wave 10, anyone?

My local Target restocked with wave 9 so I picked up an extra Green Arrow and Black Canary to use as trade fodder towards a Power Girl.

Also, is anyone else planning on getting any of the Public Enemies figures? I'll probably get only Bats and Supes.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

My local Target restocked with wave 9 so I picked up an extra Green Arrow and Black Canary to use as trade fodder towards a Power Girl.

Also, is anyone else planning on getting any of the Public Enemies figures? I'll probably get only Bats and Supes.
    I've been looking for wave 10 like crazy with no luck ! I really like all the figures in wave 10 !! On saturday I hit like 5 walmarts and found nothing.

I did find some star wars figures (rum sleg, clegg holdfast) so that was cool !!

I don't even think the Wal-Mart nearest me ever carries DCUC figures, unfortunately. Either that, or they never make past the stock room, which seems just as likely.

I will be buying the Public Enemies figures. I didn't want to at first - not that they're bad figures, just that I didn't feel the need for figures in a different style - then I saw that Brimstone was the Collect-and-Connect figure for this wave, and well...what are the odds that they'll ever do him again in the regular line? Brimstone actually looks pretty close to his appearance in the comics, as does Major Force, so the two of them at least have me sold.

Anyone seen Public Enemies 6" figures yet?

Supposedly they'll be put out on 10/11 or thereabouts which is also when Geonosis 2 packs are being put out. However, the scanners still read "not in stock" when I punch in the DPCI's.

Apparently, the space for DCUC at Target is cutting cut in half so that Public Enemies has a shelf space.

Apparently, the space for DCUC at Target is cutting cut in half so that Public Enemies has a shelf space.
    That's ridiculous! How will they ever expect to get a full packcaged figure to fit on half a peg?!

In all seriousness, though, my brother managed to find a second Green Arrow figure for me this past week at Target (not only the first time in a long time he's bought a figure for me, but also only the second time in history his local Target has ever had a DCUC figure in stock! Kidding again...but just barely.) That figure, along with the individual orders I managed to get in at EE.com for Deadshot and Black Adam, and the single Guardian figure I lucked into at Target, means I'm only short Wildcat and Black Canary from this series! Go me!

I saw it mentioned on the Fwoosh that a new wave of the 1:50 vehicle line is out including the Burtonwing, the Batpod (you were right, JT), and a battle damaged version of the B:TAS Batmobile.

Close-up pics of the Batwing: http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/...0,0,0&format=0
    Battle Damaged B:TAS Batmobile: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Wheels-1-50-...item4ceb60cd2a
    Batpod: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Wheels-1-50-...item4ceb60d127

Also for those that might not know, the Burtonmobile, desert camo Tumbler and Super Friends Batmobile have been out for a month or two.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"