Page 107 of 144 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1431
    Figrin bran, since you got the Supes from the PE line, is there anything distinctive about that one? The reason I ask is because I already have like a gajillion Supes figs.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

This review has some great pics that may help you out, Jets.
    http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101609a.htm
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

ReMego: WGSH

Any of you planning on getting any of the figures from the relaunch of the Mego World's Greatest Super Heroes line? Here's the link to the press release:

http://www.worldsgreatesttoys.com/wg...totype-photos/

I attached an image of the ad that appeared in ToyFare for Green Arrow. I may well get him, but I'm not so sure about the others. While I've been working on a small Mego Star Trek collection, I've been looking at some WGSH Mego auctions, and feel priced out, mostly. This may be the only way I can get a Mego-quality Green Arrow, a figure I had as a kid and have fond memories of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_Stand_upbatman.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	21721  

Are they in scale with DCUC? It may be the only way to get a Green Arrow for that, too. >_<
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Are they in scale with DCUC? It may be the only way to get a Green Arrow for that, too. >_<
    What's a DCUC, LTB? But these are 8", or standard Mego size.

A DC Universe Classic, I was making a dig at Green Arrow being a pain to find due to Mattel's still suffering distribution and short producing the wave. Now it's slightly awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Figrin bran, since you got the Supes from the PE line, is there anything distinctive about that one? The reason I ask is because I already have like a gajillion Supes figs.
    Well, he looks just like he does in the Public Enemies film, which I'd recommend if you didn't get it already. If you read the Michael Crawford review that LTB linked to, I think the Supes and Bats figures are much much better than he's giving them credit for, with a slight edge to Batman.

Definitely check them out when you're at Target and then you can make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Any of you planning on getting any of the figures from the relaunch of the Mego World's Greatest Super Heroes line?
    I got excited when I saw these figures listed over at Entertainment Earth. I'm pretty sure that I'll be getting all of them... I really can't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    This review has some great pics that may help you out, Jets.
    http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101609a.htm
    Thanks man!! That helped alot.

FB, I have yet to see them at my local store, but I am sure they will be there eventually (at least I hope).
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Yay! I got extremely lucky this past weekend, and managed to come across Black Canary at Target! Seems as though her card had been water damaged with the two sides splitting apart, which I'm betting was the reason she was left on the peg. Not a problem for me as long as the real prize contained within the package is still intact! I'm now happy to report that I am the proud owner of Chemo's lower half, plus one arm! That's a heckuva lot further than I thought I'd ever get with this assortment.