Page 110 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1431
    MM TDK figs are going BACK to retail in the spring after they're up on matty's site for $15 instead of $20.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ge.News#DK-TRU

Interesting to say the least.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Found a Power Girl and 2 Black Batmans (Batmen?) today.
    I left the Bats. That black look is too '90's for me.

Gotta keep searchin' for Joker.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I wish I could find DCUC wave 10...

Anyhow, mattycollector.com is having a sale until 12/7 on all of their DC figures but you need to buy at least 2 to save 15% and at least 4 to save 25%.

My brother found each of us a Power Girl this past week, and a few days later he actually found an almost complete set of wave 10 minus Man-Bat and Robotman except for reasons unknown someone had removed all of the Imperiex Collect-and-Connect pieces. Why someone would want Imperiex but not Joker or Power Girl is far beyond my powers of comprehension. My bor decided to hold out for complete packaged figures.

As an aside, I saw an add for an upcoming issue of one of the major action figure magazines (can't remember which one) which featured a DCUC Cyclotron figure that I hear is from wave thirteen. Cyclotron being one of the characters originally designed by Kenner for the Super Powers line.

Probably because Imperiex is apparently the first army-builder C&C because it's too small to be the actual Imperiex, but the appropriate height for one of his drones. So, people are wanting more than just one.

Either the C&C thefts have gone up because it's become more widely known, or because the wave is getting somewhat easier to find. Either way, these people should be freaking shot.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

At WM yesterday, I found...

completely empty DCUC pegs.

I did pick up two DC Direct Blackest Night figures at my local comic shop's sale - Got Black Lantern Supes and Indigo 1.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    My brother found each of us a Power Girl this past week, and a few days later he actually found an almost complete set of wave 10 minus Man-Bat and Robotman except for reasons unknown someone had removed all of the Imperiex Collect-and-Connect pieces. Why someone would want Imperiex but not Joker or Power Girl is far beyond my powers of comprehension. My bor decided to hold out for complete packaged figures.

As an aside, I saw an add for an upcoming issue of one of the major action figure magazines (can't remember which one) which featured a DCUC Cyclotron figure that I hear is from wave thirteen. Cyclotron being one of the characters originally designed by Kenner for the Super Powers line.
    You Lucky SOB, I would like to find just one Green Arrow & 1 Power Girl. We have no sellers here except our local comic shop & he caters to his buddy which means we get the left over scraps. TRU is hit & miss (95% miss) so I'm pretty much not getting either of them. On a side note I did get Black Canary at said comic shop, turns out she has the Green Arrow card bio on the back of the card which is pretty cool I guess. Here's to hoping GA & PG find their way into my hands somehow soon.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Came across yet another Power Girl this weekend. This time she included a broken leg from a Power Ranger villain in place of the Imperiex leg. I'm a lifelong DC fan, and I still can't believe that Imperiex is popular, or even commonly know enough that he's this popular. Worse yet is that it's starting to look like people actually don't want Power Girl! That's just something that I cannot fathom.
    Speaking of Power Girl, it took me a bit to notice that they're using the outmoded, Zero Hour retcon of her origin on her package back. Seems like they'd be doing much more service by the character by pointing out her connection to Superman. I know some folks would be confused by the whole alternate Earth thing, but no more confused than they've got to be by trying to figure out who Arion is and what he's got to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Came across yet another Power Girl this weekend. This time she included a broken leg from a Power Ranger villain in place of the Imperiex leg. I'm a lifelong DC fan, and I still can't believe that Imperiex is popular, or even commonly know enough that he's this popular. Worse yet is that it's starting to look like people actually don't want Power Girl! That's just something that I cannot fathom.
    Speaking of Power Girl, it took me a bit to notice that they're using the outmoded, Zero Hour retcon of her origin on her package back. Seems like they'd be doing much more service by the character by pointing out her connection to Superman. I know some folks would be confused by the whole alternate Earth thing, but no more confused than they've got to be by trying to figure out who Arion is and what he's got to do with anything.
    I want Power Girl, with or without the Imperiex leg piece.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I have a spare Power Girl if anyone is interested just PM me