Page 112 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1431
    The new DCUC packaging looks pretty nice.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/m...aging-for-dcuc

I'm probably going to buy the Wave 11 DCUC set from Mattycollector next week since I really want to complete Kilowog. Would anyone be interested in Shark and the two Steppenwolf figures?

Got my Justice In The Jungle 2-pack from MattyCollector today! You just can't beat B'Wana Beast and Animal Man - awesome set! Animal Man does look a bit old in the face, though, but this is actually pretty consistent with his recent depiction in the comics. I am left to wonder where B'Wana Beast's nipples have gone off to, however.

Also, if anyone was wondering - it took me a grand total of three days to receive my toys from Matty after placing my order. I also have a few items on order from StoreHorsemen.com, for which I have only just today received my shipment notification - a full seven days after placing my order. For shame.

I ordered DCUC wave 11 from Matty this morning, got shipping notice tonight and should be receiving it tomorrow.

So, wave 9 DCUC has started showing up near me now... at last. Part of wave 8 was trickling in just before Christmas, but I've only seen two or three from that wave. Weird. Anyway... I picked up Green Arrow from wave 9 for now. More to come hopefully.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The new DCUC packaging looks pretty nice.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/m...aging-for-dcuc

I'm probably going to buy the Wave 11 DCUC set from Mattycollector next week since I really want to complete Kilowog. Would anyone be interested in Shark and the two Steppenwolf figures?
    I don't care for it, m'self. It's very busy visually in the back leaving the front to look emptier than before. IMO, Mattel has failed packaging 101 so many times with their DC license that it's like they're trying to scuttle the line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am in desperate need of an Imperiex right arm and Chemo torso.I have DCUC figures for trade.
    Support The CIS
    "You lose, General Kenobi"-General Grievous

Saw Man Bat and another Power Girl today, but no f**king Joker.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't care for it, m'self. It's very busy visually in the back leaving the front to look emptier than before. IMO, Mattel has failed packaging 101 so many times with their DC license that it's like they're trying to scuttle the line.
    Do people really still care about packaging? Honestly, the new package design could've been the figure scotch taped to a piece or corrugated cardboard, and I would've been even happier as long as it came with a price drop. Sure as heck would save me a lot of room in the recycling bin - those plastic blisters are a pain to dispose of!

Got my Kilowog set a couple days ago - Kilowog is AWESOME! I was also very impressed with the sculpt on John Stewart - that head is one of the best in the line so far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Do people really still care about packaging? Honestly, the new package design could've been the figure scotch taped to a piece or corrugated cardboard, and I would've been even happier as long as it came with a price drop. Sure as heck would save me a lot of room in the recycling bin - those plastic blisters are a pain to dispose of!

Got my Kilowog set a couple days ago - Kilowog is AWESOME! I was also very impressed with the sculpt on John Stewart - that head is one of the best in the line so far as I'm concerned.
    Tell me about it! I just dumped out all the DCUC wave 11 bubbles that I got from Matty into the recycling bin.

Totally agree - Kilowog is really awesome! Not that I've completed many of the build a figures but he's definitely the best!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Yes, packaging still matters. It can convey context and display the product to an unsure market, which the majority of eyes on it will be.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.