Page 114 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1431
    I got Public Enemies Black Lightning today. Now my Brimstone is complete!

Target seems to be putting out more DCUC recently. I finally found a Gentleman Ghost in the past week, along with a variant Dr. Fate and an old Robin, which made think I could finally locate a Nightwing to finish my Solomon Grundy. Not yet, though.

I wish Walmart would put more out.
    Still ain't found a Joker yet.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got Public Enemies Black Lightning today. Now my Brimstone is complete!
    Congrats !! I am way behind on my Brimstone, I only have Black lightning and major force so far !! I cant wait to get the other 4 and complete Brimstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Still ain't found a Joker yet.
    I've never seen that wave at retail.

A friend of mine came across the last two Series 9 figures I needed at a mall collectibles show for a decent price - Mantis and Wildcat for 30 bucks (for both.) Finally, my Chemo is complete! Just need the last two pieces of Brimstone now.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    A friend of mine came across the last two Series 9 figures I needed at a mall collectibles show for a decent price - Mantis and Wildcat for 30 bucks (for both.) Finally, my Chemo is complete! Just need the last two pieces of Brimstone now.
    Ahh... you found Wildcat and Mantis... awesome. I haven't seen either for weeks now (the only two that I can't find from that wave.)

I did find the classic Parademon from wave 8 finally, so now I'm really hoping that a Gentleman Ghost will turn up at some point.
    plasticfetish.net

Problem with the Darkseid build a figure???

Seems there could be a problem with the wave 12 build a figure Darkseid, a friend of mine just told me he was putting him together and there is a problem with the lower body attaching correctly. He found the same defect in more than one piece (same problem same piece) anybody else know anything about this?

Finally tracked down Major Force and Black Lightning. All I had been finding from that wave recently was the Superman/Batman updates. At first, I didn't realize they were different than the first wave. I now regret not picking the original versions up to complete the set. I'm sure they'll turn up.

Two different Targets had their Infinite Heroes on clearance, but only at 30%. If they go to 50%, I'll consider them.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Ahh... you found Wildcat and Mantis... awesome. I haven't seen either for weeks now (the only two that I can't find from that wave.)

I did find the classic Parademon from wave 8 finally, so now I'm really hoping that a Gentleman Ghost will turn up at some point.
    I've seen some Series 8 showing up at TRU with stickers labelling them as exclusives to that store (though that doesn't really make sense since I found almost all of that wave everywhere but) though no Gentlman Ghost so far - my brother still needs him as well.

It's pretty neat how much different the Super Powers version of Mantis is from the Classic version. I doubt there's a single piece reused between the two versions, and Super Powers Mantis stands quite a bit taller than the other one. Good job Mattel!