Page 116 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Wave 14 from the latest ToyFare -
    Zatanna
    Obsidian
    Hourman (Golden Age)
    Gold from the Metal Men
    Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
    Kamandi
    Tyr
    C-A-C Ultra-Humanite

All look really cool, though I don't much care for the teeth gritting expressions on Alan Scott, and especially on Obsidian.
    I really expected wave 14 to be the Elasti-Girl wave, including Mento since they are the last two Doom Patrol members to be done. Guess we'll have to wait a little bit longer to finish that group.
    Unfortunately, that is going to be a Walmart exclusive wave.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Unfortunately, that is going to be a Walmart exclusive wave.
    Say Wha?!!! The ToyFare article makes no mention of that. No offense, but I hope you were misinformed, for all our sakes! I HAAAAAAATE Wal-Mart!

...not mad at you man (I'm more than willing to believe ya,) but I will be mad at Mattel and Wal-Mart if this is so.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Say Wha?!!! The ToyFare article makes no mention of that. No offense, but I hope you were misinformed, for all our sakes! I HAAAAAAATE Wal-Mart!

...not mad at you man (I'm more than willing to believe ya,) but I will be mad at Mattel and Wal-Mart if this is so.
    Over on The Fwoosh, Toyguru (Mattel's action figure brand manager) confirmed that it would be a WM exclusive wave.

I would never kid about something like that

Don't forget fellow TDK fans: new Joker goes on sale today! http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.171121500

Looks great!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

JMG, I got that Joker this morning as well. That's the one Movie Master that I've been waiting for!

And for anyone who thought it was just a myth... I give you the Batmissile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batmissile_1-50_01.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	22604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batmissile_1-50_04.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	22605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batmissile_1-50_05.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	22606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batmissile_1-50_06.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	22607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batmissile_1-50_07.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	22608  

plasticfetish.net

Jail cell Joker along with the JLU Justice Guild (and Battle Cat) arrived from Matty.com today!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Jail cell Joker along with the JLU Justice Guild (and Battle Cat) arrived from Matty.com today!
    Awesome! My Joker will be arriving today; I probably won't be here to sign for it, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow. I just hope the sculpt is as good as I've seen it pics; it's much closer to Ledger than what we had with the first figure.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I still regret missing the JLU Doom Patrol pack. All the rest of the sets had had lasted for a while, so I gambled that it would wait and lost out.

The Joker sculpt looks awesome; I'm very tempted to buy an extra one when TRU gets them in the spring and do a headswap on the first Joker. I just hope it's easy cos I don't wanna break the first figure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26796_781355964344_12325480_44251447_4334866_n.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	22628