Page 119 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1431
  1. #1181
    They were definitely cheaper than that. I think the big figs were $9 or $8, and the 3packs were I think $15 or $12.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  2. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    They were $15 and $25 at the Targets here. I know because I was asked to buy one, and thought they were still steep.
    Makes it kind of tough to figure out where "here" is though dude, I'm a noob at the forum and have no idea where that is.

    A friend of mine said he saw some of the small figures on sale but said the bigger ones were still running full price.

  3. #1183
    saw the first signs of the new 75th anniversary figures of the Infinate heroes line in Target last night.. they look like they have a little more articulation but still need work... all the had was Black Canary (re-paint) and Hal Jordan Green Lantern.. looking forward to getting perhaps Two-Face and Earth 2 Robin.

    i just wish that Mattel would pack these figure with some accessories.... i mean a Batman figure needs his gadgets.

    also picked up the Hot Wheels Batmissile and Batwing yesterday in TRU. now if they would only make the Batmobile for Batman Forever and Batman and Robin, then i would be set
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

  4. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    also picked up the Hot Wheels Batmissile and Batwing yesterday in TRU. now if they would only make the Batmobile for Batman Forever and Batman and Robin, then i would be set
    Uh, they are making both of those, this year no less, didn't you click the link to see the upcoming tooling?

    I picked up a Batwing at TRU, kind of underwhelmed. First, it's got fingerprints and scuff marks all over the lightweight plastic wings and the canopy.Then they sculpted an external ball-joint receiver underneath that's just fugly as sin, and the stand doesn't allow rotation, only a little sideways tilting, so what's the point of THAT?!? And the stand isn't even very useful, it wants to tilt constantly, and its sculpted detail on the arm is really halfassed. Finally, they printed the copyright in big white letters under 1 wing, yuck!

    That said, it's got more accurate details than I expected, and I like that they included the lower winglets. It's overpriced due mainly to the lack of metal and the whole line is overpriced, but it's alright.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #1185

    Thumbs up

    Wow, I'm still not seeing the 6 inch public enemies on sale, but I got a few of the 6 packs for $8.74 plus tax and the 2 different 3 packs for $4.48. So that's the final clearance price, and I must say after hitting 6 targets and spending about 9 hours on the road yesterday it finally paid off.

    The funny thing is that some of the Target stores had the small scale figure 6 and 3 packs for 50% off and I'm glad I waited and found them cheaper. It's strange to me how the prices on sale items can vary from store to store, and I'm really confused as to why the 6 inch ones weren't on sale at any of the target stores I went to.

    I kind of wish they would continue the line, if you watched the animated movie you can see that there are a whole bunch more figures they could put out in the series and I do like the looks of them for the most part (gorilla grodd has a very strange face)

    Love those clearance sales guys, and I appreciate coming here and everyone letting people know what is going on

    Thanks
    Buddy

  6. #1186
    The Public Enemies sets were all dried up yesterday, as were the TIE's, which never hit $10 here.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  7. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfingers View Post
    Wow, I'm still not seeing the 6 inch public enemies on sale, but I got a few of the 6 packs for $8.74 plus tax and the 2 different 3 packs for $4.48. So that's the final clearance price, and I must say after hitting 6 targets and spending about 9 hours on the road yesterday it finally paid off.

    The funny thing is that some of the Target stores had the small scale figure 6 and 3 packs for 50% off and I'm glad I waited and found them cheaper. It's strange to me how the prices on sale items can vary from store to store, and I'm really confused as to why the 6 inch ones weren't on sale at any of the target stores I went to.

    I kind of wish they would continue the line, if you watched the animated movie you can see that there are a whole bunch more figures they could put out in the series and I do like the looks of them for the most part (gorilla grodd has a very strange face)

    Love those clearance sales guys, and I appreciate coming here and everyone letting people know what is going on

    Thanks
    Buddy
    I doubt that 6" Public Enemies figures were on clearance as their still part of the current planogram at Target. If Mattel were wise, which they most certainly not, they would've morphed the Public Enemies line into a Justice League Crisis on Two Earths line to accompany the current dvd that's out.

  8. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I doubt that 6" Public Enemies figures were on clearance as their still part of the current planogram at Target. If Mattel were wise, which they most certainly not, they would've morphed the Public Enemies line into a Justice League Crisis on Two Earths line to accompany the current dvd that's out.
    I saw them on clearance at Target Burbank last week, remember?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  9. #1189
    Great news for anyone that missed out on wave 5 DCUC !!

    They are being rereleased on mattycollector.com on May 17th !!

    Good news for collectors, bad news for scalpers !!

  10. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Great news for anyone that missed out on wave 5 DCUC !!

    They are being rereleased on mattycollector.com on May 17th !!

    Good news for collectors, bad news for scalpers !!
    I just read about it! Can't believe it!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO