Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1431
    Just in case you guys hadn't heard, DCUC Wave 17 has been announced. Blackest Night.

Atom (Indigo Lantern)
    Flash (Blue Lantern)
    Hal Jordan (White Lantern) w/ Black Lantern Variant
    Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern)
    Scarecrow (Yellow Lantern)
    Wonder Woman (Violet Lantern)

Build-A-Figure: Anti-Monitor

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=16702

Sadly, no Red Lantern Mera to round out the deputy lanterns. She would have required 100% new sculpting... so couldn't be costed into the wave. But they hope to make her at some point to complete the set.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow. I may actually be buying my first Hot Toys figure at some point.

A while back they announced they were going to do a Michael Keaton 1/6 Scale Batman figure. But they also just announced they got the likeness rights to Jack Nicholson and will be producing a 1/6 Scale Joker as well. I may pass on the Batman, but I have always wanted an accurate Nicholson Joker figure. So I may have to get that. Kick arse!

Hopefully they really nail the face sculpt. And I really hope they go all out with the clothes and accessories.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Just in case you guys hadn't heard, DCUC Wave 17 has been announced. Blackest Night.

Atom (Indigo Lantern)
    Flash (Blue Lantern)
    Hal Jordan (White Lantern) w/ Black Lantern Variant
    Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern)
    Scarecrow (Yellow Lantern)
    Wonder Woman (Violet Lantern)

Build-A-Figure: Anti-Monitor

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=16702

Sadly, no Red Lantern Mera to round out the deputy lanterns. She would have required 100% new sculpting... so couldn't be costed into the wave. But they hope to make her at some point to complete the set.
    I'd love an all-Black Lantern wave. I have an almost complete DC Direct undead Justice League on my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Wow. I may actually be buying my first Hot Toys figure at some point.

A while back they announced they were going to do a Michael Keaton 1/6 Scale Batman figure. But they also just announced they got the likeness rights to Jack Nicholson and will be producing a 1/6 Scale Joker as well. I may pass on the Batman, but I have always wanted an accurate Nicholson Joker figure. So I may have to get that. Kick arse!

Hopefully they really nail the face sculpt. And I really hope they go all out with the clothes and accessories.
    I just bought a house, so I'll have to seriously consider my finances for these, but if it's at all possible that I'll be able to afford them I am SO buying!

I found and bought GL classics Mongul and Massh/Low at my local TRU today.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found and bought GL classics Mongul and Massh/Low at my local TRU today.
    I left an Abin Sur and Black Hand at LF TRU, since I had pre-ordered the whole wave from Amazon. PM if you want the location.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I left an Abin Sur and Black Hand at LF TRU, since I had pre-ordered the whole wave from Amazon. PM if you want the location.
    Haha, I passed up those two at LF TRU

I have the wave preordered from Amazon as well. I cancelled the Mongul and Maash/Low. I'm not as excited for BL Abin or Black Hand so I didn't pick those up.

Bugs the hell out of me that by the end of this week I will own both series 15 and 16 before managing to get hold of all of series 14. I'm still missing Hourman, Gold, and Zatanna!

By the way, I'm totally in love with GL Classics wave 1! Green Lantern has always been my favorite character, and I really dig that his allies and enemies have a line of their own! I wish it didn't have to end at just two assortments. There are so many other characters I'd love to see - Arisia, Soranik Natu, Vath Sarn and Isamot Kol, Hannu, Holikka Raan, Arkiss, Gallius Zed, Salaak, Indigo-1, some Guardians would be nice, not to mention Ganthet as a GL and Sayd in some version or another! I'd love to see villains like Evil Star, the modern version of The Shark, Hector Hammond, Fatality, Bolphunga, a Qwardian Thunderer, Larfleeze, Atrocitus, Vice, the Parallax entity, the Predator, and there are plenty of other cool Black Lanterns I want!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Bugs the he'll out of me that by the end of this week I will own both series 15 and 16 before managing to get hold of all of series 14. I'm still missing Hourman, Gold, and Zatanna!
    Not sure how far you are from Las Vegas, but on my trip there last weekend, the big WM had all the figures of this wave in multiples.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Not sure how far you are from Las Vegas, but on my trip there last weekend, the big WM had all the figures of this wave in multiples.
    Thanks for the heads up, but I am terribly far from Vegas.
    One of the Wal-marts nearby me has them in stock, but none of the employess are willing to bring them out for me. I know for a fact they have them because I actually had one employee scan one of the three I did find hoping to tell me they didn't have them, and boy was she ever shocked to find out they had plenty in the stock room! I could see the disappointment in her eyes when she realized I could clearly see the inventory numbers on her RF scanner. She suggested I 'maybe come back tomorrow,' which was of course several weeks ago now, and I still can't find an employee who wants me to spend my money there. Last year, they had an entire ten foot run of Series 10 that was at least six figures deep.