Page 129 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1431
    I found and bought GL Classics Manhunter and Black Hand today. I just need Kyle and BL Abin to complete Arkillo.

I toyed with the idea of picking up two Manhunters yesterday to display as part of a scene, but I decided to wait until I've received my Amazon preorder, which keeps getting further away it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I toyed with the idea of picking up two Manhunters yesterday to display as part of a scene, but I decided to wait until I've received my Amazon preorder, which keeps getting further away it seems.
    I wish Amazon would start fulfiling those preorders. I had the entire wave preordered but have cancelled everything except for the 2 I haven't found yet, Kyle Rayner and Black Lantern Abin.

I picked up Sinestro Corps Batman at TRU today btw. I wish the face had a more neutral expression but oh well.

Amazon sent me word today that they shipped Mongul and Black Hand, but not the rest. How does that even happen? If you receive a case, shouldn't the ALL of the figures be there?

Saw AzBats at Target. I was tempted. Very tempted. If he hadn't been $16, I would've pulled the trigger, no question.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This might be old news, but I saw the Warlord JLU 3-pack for the first time today and scooped it up. That must mean the Gray Ghost set is out there somewhere, too. Has anyone seen this set out in the wild?

Amazon finally fulfilled my GL Classics pre-order this week. I was really worried that they'd cancel the order. I'm glad that I pre-ordered wave 2 from BBTS, who sent me DCUC wave 16 weeks ago. Sure Amazon charged no tax or shipping, but the amount of the shipping is less than the tax would be at retail. It saves having to go hunt. I often have difficulty completing DCUC waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    This might be old news, but I saw the Warlord JLU 3-pack for the first time today and scooped it up. That must mean the Gray Ghost set is out there somewhere, too. Has anyone seen this set out in the wild?
    I've not seen either pack yet.

I think I might preorder GL classics wave 2 as well. Those Manhunters are starting to pegwarm and since there are only going to be 2 waves, wave 2 might ship in lesser numbers.

I found the Warlord and the Grey Ghost JLU three packs at the Canton,GA Target yesterday. There was only one of each on the pegs.

Shockingly I actually stumbled across the second GLC wave this morning at Wal-Mart, the cases hold 1 of each including the army builder packaging variations. I'm already half done with this wave which feels weird considering I still need to complete wave 14, find wave 15, 16 and GLC wave 1. >_<
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"