Page 134 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1431
    My searches for TDKR Movie Masters Catwoman have been so fruitless and have even taken me to looking for the TDKR toy floor shippers at Barnes and Noble. However, I lucked into one at $16.99 on Amazon so that should be arriving soon and since I have her, I guess I'll try to complete the build-a- Bat signal.

The only other DC figures I've bought recently are Atrocitus from Matty.com and a DCUC Dove on clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    My searches for TDKR Movie Masters Catwoman have been so fruitless and have even taken me to looking for the TDKR toy floor shippers at Barnes and Noble. However, I lucked into one at $16.99 on Amazon so that should be arriving soon and since I have her, I guess I'll try to complete the build-a- Bat signal.

The only other DC figures I've bought recently are Atrocitus from Matty.com and a DCUC Dove on clearance.
    I haven't found Catwoman or Alfred. I'm debating picking up the rest at regular price, given that there is no shortage of the last Movie Masters line.

I was disappointed in Atrocitus: two different red colors, hands that won't hold the lantern. I did, however, like Metron and the Mobius chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I haven't found Catwoman or Alfred. I'm debating picking up the rest at regular price, given that there is no shortage of the last Movie Masters line.

I was disappointed in Atrocitus: two different red colors, hands that won't hold the lantern. I did, however, like Metron and the Mobius chair.
    I haven't opened up Atrocitus yet and so I'm delaying the inevitable disappointment I guess. I have DCD Saint Walker, Larfleeze and Indigo 1 and it's a shame I won't be able to display him without him looking puny.

Ultimately I decided not to subscribe so I don't have Metron, unfortunately.

I've seen Alfred twice and I guess I should have picked up the second one I saw. This was before the street date though and at that point I didn't realize he was a one per case figure.

My Catwoman movie masters from Amazon arrived today and I got the goggles down version. I tried looking for the WM exclusive Gordon MM but alas no success. He's actually listed on WM's site, sold out of course and the "find at store" option says no WM's within 50 miles have them.

I went to see if any of the stores in the IE had him, and WM's site no longer offers info on store availability on him. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

(Why is the expression "keep your eyes peeled"? Wouldn't peeled eyes be useless for seeing with?)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My Catwoman movie masters from Amazon arrived today and I got the goggles down version. I tried looking for the WM exclusive Gordon MM but alas no success. He's actually listed on WM's site, sold out of course and the "find at store" option says no WM's within 50 miles have them.
    You opened the packaging on her? I was surprised to see in a review of her that Mattel didn't glue the goggles in place, so it's only a packaging variant, and also *SPOILER* === what gives her her cat-ears when they're flipped up ===.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I went to see if any of the stores in the IE had him, and WM's site no longer offers info on store availability on him. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

(Why is the expression "keep your eyes peeled"? Wouldn't peeled eyes be useless for seeing with?)
    I think the idea is to keep absolutely nothing between your eyes and the thing you're looking for, not even a light film of mucous.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So it looks like the DCIE subscription is a go. This will be my first time with any of Mattycollector.com's subscription programs so hopefully it goes well for me.

So it looks like the DCIE subscription is a go. This will be my first time with any of Mattycollector.com's subscription programs so hopefully it goes well for me.
    I love the subscription idea: No hunting, no WSOD, no worries. But Mattel always finds ways to mess things up: slow shipping, quality control glitches, mispackaged figures, overpricing. That said, I've been a MOTUC subscriber since the beginning, a DCIE subscriber since last year, and I plan to continue for the foreseeable future.

I just checked out of Matty.com with my JLU Static/Micron/Aquagirl order.

Movie Masters Blake should be arriving from Amazon in a few days but unfortunately, it seems that some people's orders for Ra's on EE were cancelled leading to speculation that Ra's had a very short production run. Which in turn means that many of us might not be able to complete the Bat signals. As usual, great going Mattel!

I had a great DC haul in the mail today - JLU Static/Aquagirl/Micron from Matty.com and Mattel All Stars New 52 Superman and Batman from Amazon.