Page 137 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1431
    Holy Crap... they're going all out marketing the 60's Batman show. DVD's seem likely.

Fans of the Batman Classic TV Series will be doing the Batusi when WBCP and its licensing partners give them a first glimpse at the all-new licensing program for the fan-favorite live-action series. Sure to ensnare the eyes of collectors and ignite the nostalgia for the 60's series is the Mattel vintage-styled Batman Ken and Catwoman Barbie collection, and a BATMAN Classic TV Series 6" Figure Assortment, BATMAN Classic TV Series TV Moments 2 Pack, as well as a BATMAN Classic TV Series Batmobile. Rubie's will introduce a line of costumes based on series favorites including Batman, Robin, Catwoman, The Riddler, and The Joker. Additional licensees supporting the Batman Classic TV Series include Funko with stylized figures and plush; Mezco with colorfully detailed vinyl figures; NECA with an 18-inch action figure; Round 2 with model kits; Cryptozoic Entertainment with trading cards; and a variety of high-end collectibles from Noble Collection, Sideshow Collectibles, TriForce, Kotobukiya, Medicom and Hot Toys. The Mattel Hot Wheels brand will rev-up with a high-end Elite Scale Batmobile inspired by the 1966 hot-rod in the series for the true collector; along with many other toy partners who will help bring to life this cultural phenomenon with a Zap! Bam! Pow!
    Excited for the Mattel figures. Can't wait to see the full line at Toy Fair. I'm so excited.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I wonder what the assortments will look like. Julie Newmar in vinyl will make a great addition to any collection. And if I read this correctly, we'll be getting a 6" scale Batmobile. That will be epic.

Here's the first pics of two of the figures from the Classic Adam West Batman series...

The Riddler and The Penguin. Both look great, but I don't think they nailed Penguin 100%.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Riddler.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	27140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Penguin.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	27141  

And they sent out some more pics. Here's the awesome Adam West Batman and Batmobile.

Figures will be $15.99 and the Batmobile will be $49.99. Sweet!! Can't wait to see more.

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gall...eview/1903237/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batman.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	27142   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batmobile.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	27143  

Holy balls, those look awesome. I wonder if they'll do a variant for the other Riddler, and if they'll do all the Catwomen.

Can't wait for Louie! (They had better get around to him and some of the other more ridonculous villains, or I'll go postal and send them an angry letter.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

We need Riddler in his suit before we ever get John Astin Riddler. But bring them all on.

I guess I'll be buying more Mattel than Hasbro product this year. Not just the Batman tv line but Supes from the Man of Steel movie masters line and I'm already subscribing to DC infinite earths so it's great knowing that I'm guaranteed a Huntress and Fire.

Those pieces look pretty good. The Penguin's likeness is there, but the sculpt is so soft. Batman's cape is a real bummer, the rest of the figure looks so good but that's just a big miss. Batmobile looks good but a tad simple.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mattel's Damien Robin is a complete, complete pass for me. I'm just glad he's not a subscription figure. I am really looking forward to the new Batman Beyond with wings, however. It would be great if the wings were removable but this is Mattel we're talking about and so I won't get my hopes up on that.

I guess I'll be buying that 2 pack 60's series Bats/Robin especially for that wall climbing display.

Damien should have been smaller. The most passy pass for me in the Mattel line is Darkseid. Awful! I was surprised at how good the Wonder Woman turned out, though. Mattel hadn't really nailed her yet, for me. I was surprised that only one Club Infinite Earths figure was revealed. I thought we'd get a couple, at least. The Watchmen figures look great. I'm glad I subbed.

The best DC figures revealed were the Square Enix figures - WOW!