Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I really hope that A) they collect this is paperback shortly down the road, and B) the series doesn't entirely focus on guys like Joker and Mad Hatter. There are some pretty wild villains who never appeared elsewhere, only appeared in background roles on Batman: The Brave and the Bold, or, in Egghead and King Tut's case, have only appeared once or twice in other comics.

Anyone who knows me knows what villain I want to appear.
    Clearly, you mean either Tony the Tulip or Petey the Posy. Personally, I'd love a Vincent Price or Joan Collins figure, along with the sure to be on the radar Julie Newmar figure. If the line takes off, which I wonder if it can, could we hope for even more obscure characters? Thugs and goons, anyone?

Aw man, that event took place at my comic shop! They really need to do a better job keeping us up to date on such things.

The Batusi set looks fun, I hate trying to get anything at the Mattel booth unless it's Sunday and all the good stuff is already sold out.

I wonder if these digital-first comics will make it to print or if DC will get cold feet and screw it up. I am curious to see what they do, but also a little nervous they're gonna blow it in the writing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I picked up 3 DC figures from Wonder Con - the 3.75" exclusive Larfleeze and Guy Gardner along with the cancelled Young Justice 6" Batman. I mainly wanted that rooftop w. gargoyle diorama on the latter.

NOOOOOOOO! Wondercon Exclusives?!?? I hate that I missed that show!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I take it that the issues with your press badge never got resolved?

I actually got turned away from the Teen Titans Go panel! I just wanted to see how bad it might be but I guess some are actually looking forward to it???

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I take it that the issues with your press badge never got resolved?

I actually got turned away from the Teen Titans Go panel! I just wanted to see how bad it might be but I guess some are actually looking forward to it???
    They got resolved in that the powers that be are going to let me twist.

TURNED AWAY?!? So apparently what that says is A) Teen Titans cartoon fans are ruining DC animation; and B) Los Angeles hungers for conventions so bad that they fill up crap like this even.

DC and Batman Unlimited continue to be troublesome lines to collect. Much like SW lines of years past, Target seems to regard both as the same line.

Anyhow, I finally got Hawkman via Amazon and Wonder Woman via BBTS.

Then again, it could be worse *cough cough stores with wave 1,2 of Marvel Legends*

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Then again, it could be worse *cough cough stores with wave 1,2 of Marvel Legends*
    You mean "The Return of Legends: Now With More Figures a Casual Fan Has Never Heard Of or Doesn't Care About"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

AFI just got the first pics of the Julie Newmar '66 Catwoman. Looks pretty damn nice.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/m...atwoman-figure
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Looks good, but the headsculpt is so smooth and the makeup so heavy it reminds me of a Barbie head.