Page 18 of 144 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    I would really go for a universal Superman Movie line. I was thinking of 7" figures....

- Christopher Reeves as Superman
    - Christopher Reeves as Clark Kent
    - Brandon Routh as Superman
    - Brandon Routh as Clark Kent
    - Margott Kidder as Lois Lane
    - Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane (Chase)
    - Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor w/ extra wigs
    - Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor w/ extra wigs
    - Ned Beatty as Otis (chase)
    - Valerie Perrine as Ms. Teschmaucher
    - Parker Posey as Kitty Kowalski (chase)
    - Marlon Brando as Jor-El

Se, I'd be all over a line like this. Superman needs GOOD movie figures that LOOK like the actors that playd them. Just an idea.
    Wha? No Zod?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Jayspawn was obviously too busy kneeling to even notice who he was kneeling before, Rocketboy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Something gives me the feeling that Greneral Zod and his groupies would sell better than Ms. Teschmaucher, Otis and Kitty Kowalski.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

And General Zod!

"YOU WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME JOR-EL!!!"

Might as well include Non and Ursa as well!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Spotted the House of El 2pack at TRU yesterday, box has a beveled window at the front, wasn't expecting that. It looks ok, but I don't have $20 interest in it at this point, they had a stack of 'em, I may change my mind but not so far.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you collect the Corgis, keep an eye out for the case assortment that has the Redbird and TwoFace car as it also has some paint variations. In the leftovers of what was stocked from that case I found a 1940's Batmobile in blue and the Hush Batmobile (the one with really really huge wings) in black. I haven't spotted these on ebay but there are a few auctions for the 1960's Batmobile in blue.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Corgi-DC-Comics-...QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't see this one but I know there were some 1960's batmobiles there, I may have missed the blue paint since I wasn't paying attention to them.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Yeah, I saw all of the leftovers you mentioned at WM last time I was there. I am really not happy with the distribution of this line.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I am really not happy with the distribution of this line.
    Me neither, it's too random and the assortments that do make it out here seem 80% old, 20% new. There were a ton of new ones recently released and I doubt I'll ever see them in person.

By the way, if you want the camo 1:18 Tumbler, the Hotwheels site has it available for $20.

http://www.hotwheelsshop.com/store/h...tment_id=68192

DC Superheroes wave 3 are now popping up. I haven't seen them yet as the stores in my area suck hardcore, but i have them on pre-order, so it's all good.

Also, picked up the House of El 2-pack a few weeks ago. I kinda liked it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Aren't we at wave 4 now? 1st wave is Batman, Bane, Scarecrow, & Killer Croc; 2nd wave is Superman, Supergirl, Bizarro, & Doomsday; 3rd wave is Batman S3, Robin (repaint), Mister Freeze, & Azrael.

I saw DCSH Wave 4 Superman at Target yesterday, those cheap fools took the 7" Batman line's Batman/Superman 2pack figure and gave it a horrific new paint job to go with its crappy old sculpt. All the other figures in the wave - evil Supergirl, Metallo, and Lex Luthor - were MIA.